The Following: Episode 15.....Season Finale - Finally.

the comedic relief of ryan hardy and joe carroll tag teaming the twins was actually enjoyable

Last edited:
Im glad this turd is over. I wont be watching season 3. It boggles the mind how terrible the writing on this show is.
Im curious tho who was driving that pickup at the end?
intentionally left to be a mystery... if you wanna know, watch season 3!  

You know you want to! 

laugh.gif
@ Ryan and Joe becoming tag team partners in the finale.

That's WWE booking 101.

Next season they gonna go after the tag team championship.

Something good finally happening to Mike. 
pimp.gif
Max had them yambs marinating for him all season.

Ryan punching the big broad.
laugh.gif

As for who picked up Mark & Luke I think it's Carrie. She might be on that woman scorned steez since she thinks Ryan and Claire got back together.

Aye, thought this thread would have died already after that horrendous S1 finale :lol:

I applaud all of you for sticking with the show though. S1's writing was brutally elementary and comical at the same time. Can't believe they got the green light for a 3rd. :smh: :lol: and then Fox cancels Almost Human.

Last edited:
Man NT tried to warn me but I just had to watch. I can't front I got on the following mad late so I just binged on season 1 and 2 over the course of like a week and some change.

Season 1 was crack. Especially the beginning they actually had me ready for season 2.

Season 2 started good especially with Lilly and the twins but after Joe hit the compound **** just went down hill. That new cult steez was super weak to me.

I am glad Emma is gone tho. I swear if they bring her back for the 3rd season I'm breaking a TV or something.

Conicidentially there was a thread on NT years ago about what celeb we would like to punch in the face. I always said Kevin Bacon based on his role in the movie Sleepers. I think he may have redeemed himself in the first season of this. If he lets them continue to kill this show tho he's back on my list. :smh:

In.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Is that my dude Chris Partlow from The Wire? And is that Max he's with?

Yep, looks like it... Max dumped Mike (left him out in the cold) for Chris! 

Wait this show is back? I thought it was cancelled, when did it come back or when does it come back?

I haven't seen any trailers or news regarding this season, so it's gonna be nice to watch not knowing the direction its going this season.

Only thing I know so far is that Michael Ealy is the villian.

Last edited:
It's a midseason show, not having it debut when most shows do in the fall probably threw most viewers off.

Although, at times I do wonder how this show still on :lol: . Will still watch though, hope Jessica Stroup still in this :smokin

Last edited:
Normally it comes back in January. Feels Weird not knowing nothing but its kind of refreshing.

I actually gave this premiere a chance just off hearing who would be the new serial killer this season but it seems first they'll be dealing with some leftovers from last season. At least I got caught up on the seasons I missed with that short montage :lol:

I remember this kid calling them liars though :lol: From this and all the other **** I see him in. Don't think he's a good actor but he plays an okay deranged serial killer.

Does Ryan still have that sickness or heart condition or w/e? I saw him running this ep and he didn't run out of breath like he use to in S1 :lol: How'd they cure that? :nerd:

The ep was okay.

Love that chick playing Ryan's new gf. Ever since LOST. She fine as ****.

Last edited:
Who was the FBI agent that died that Ryan was looking at.

Decent first episode, don't have my hopes to high but we'll see how this season goes.

Back
Top Bottom