The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

"Nice guys" are beyond worse than "Chads."

Why? Because in most cases, "Chads" are upfront, honest, and give no dambs. "Nice guys" are manipulative because they believe their niceness = girls should give up the yambs. This is dishonesty at its core.

You can't negotiate attraction. Nice guys think they can just by being who they are, which in most cases, is mainly meek, shy, and supplicating.
I consider myself the nicest guy in the whole wide world.

"Nice guys" are beyond worse than "Chads."

Why? Because in most cases, "Chads" are upfront, honest, and give no dambs. "Nice guys" are manipulative because they believe their niceness = girls should give up the yambs. This is dishonesty at its core.

You can't negotiate attraction. Nice guys think they can just by being who they are, which in most cases, is mainly meek, shy, and supplicating.
This. Nice guys mess up the game. The nice guy artificial kindness is a manipulative front that over values women and inflates their egos which makes it difficult for confident men who are 100% authentic establish real relationships with women. 

For example, why does a woman need to be loyal and respectful to a confident, independent, authentic man when she can get constant attention from thirsty nice guys? For example, a confident man will always be busy managing his career/hobbies/goals with women. Some women will feel entitled to 100% of a confident mans time. Why? Because nice guys have inflated her ego. 

So what happens when inevitably, a confident man is busy juggling his job/career/goals/passions with a lady that feels entitled to all his time? The lady will go seek attention and self worth from the nice guys to fill that void through texting/sexting, instagram thirst pics, etc. Which a confident man will not accept or tolerate, which a confident would drop in a second. It's a vicious cycle. 

If all men were confident and authentic, this inflated ego and entittlement seen in a lot of shallow, insecure women would reduce, and more real, authentic, connections would develop between men and women instead of this constant chase for attention. 

according to the post ive seen they feel "above" paying for it.

the psychology of these guys is very interesting to say the least. its alot of accepting themselves as being inferior but still looking down on everyone around them

Lmao at this thread. I don't feel bad for any one who can't find one broad in this whole world.
Cause IMO there's always someone out there for them
they just scared.

There's women EVERYWHERE.

This fools obviously have nothing to lose so they might as well keep swinging.
I got a homeboy who is ugly..straight up he got a tiny head with big *** ears but he plays the odds and is a volume shooter.
And he gets *****

While these fools are on Reddit they could be out shooting

Last edited:
Lmao at this thread. I don't feel bad for any one who can't find one broad in this whole world.
they just scared.

I got a homeboy who is ugly..straight up he got a tiny head with big *** ears but he plays the odds and is a volume shooter.
And he gets *****

While these fools are on Reddit ding get could be out shooting

^ Its an excuse to hide their insecurities...like a coping mechanism to justify their behavior.

they just scared.

And he gets *****

While these fools are on Reddit they could be out shooting
I think this is the crux of the issue. These guys are scared of making a move. Hell, I think a lot of men (and women) are.

Last edited:
ironically they want girls to settle for them in the same way that they refuse to settle for anyone who doesnt look like the girls that they cant even have a conversation with.

they go on long rants talking about how girls only care about looks and being "cool" but wont pay attention to the girls that run in the same circles they do

This. Nice guys mess up the game. The nice guy artificial kindness is a manipulative front that over values women and inflates their egos which makes it difficult for confident men who are 100% authentic establish real relationships with women. 

For example, why does a woman need to be loyal and respectful to a confident, independent, authentic man when she can get constant attention from thirsty nice guys? For example, a confident man will always be busy managing his career/hobbies/goals with women. Some women will feel entitled to 100% of a confident mans time. Why? Because nice guys have inflated her ego. 

So what happens when inevitably, a confident man is busy juggling his job/career/goals/passions with a lady that feels entitled to all his time? The lady will go seek attention and self worth from the nice guys to fill that void through texting/sexting, instagram thirst pics, etc. Which a confident man will not accept or tolerate, which a confident would drop in a second. It's a vicious cycle. 

If all men were confident and authentic, this inflated ego and entittlement seen in a lot of shallow, insecure women would reduce, and more real, authentic, connections would develop between men and women instead of this constant chase for attention. 

TALK THAT ****

:pimp:

Last edited:

I don't think it has anything to do with "nice" guys. A girl, especially a hot one, is getting attention from nice and confident guys. That's all they need to know to have their ego inflated. 

I don't even think it's nice or pushover, just phony and clueless with an unwarranted sense of entitlement. Like if I keep pretending, she'll like me right?

Last edited:
I was gonna come in here and call y'all dbags for making fun of these people but I just spent 30 minutes in that subreddit and a lot of these people are ********. Judging people for having relationships/sex with multiple in their lives or havinng one night stands. Wth? Talmbout "those ppl don't know what love is."

Oh okay [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I don't even think it's nice or pushover, just phony and clueless with an unwarranted sense of entitlement. Like if I keep pretending, she'll like me right?

I don't understand why people do this **** anyways. Too much work. If she don't like you, keep it moving simple as that. Seen men and women do this.

I don't think it has anything to do with "nice" guys. A girl, especially a hot one, is getting attention from nice and confident guys. That's all they need to know to have their ego inflated. 
Maybe "nice" isn't the right word. Being nice in and of itself isn't the issue. It's these guys who lack any self respect and/or confidence and try to be overly "nice" to get things they feel they need. A guy who values other people's (especially women) opinion of himself over his own. These are the type of men who have no spine and submit themselves to women with nothing in return. This lack of respect for themselves creates a false sense of entitlement for certain weak minded women that hinders their ability to respect and value real, confident, authentic men. 

In the age of Instagram/Snapchat fueled by thirst from insecure dudes and inflated egos from insecure/confused women, the chances of a confident, authentic man meeting and connecting with a confident, authentic women is a lot lower than it use to be. 

Last edited:
@jdfrenchbread23 -- peep this dude trolling the Reddit sub:

roll.gif

Maybe "nice" isn't the right word. Being nice in and of itself isn't the issue. It's these guys who lack any self respect and/or confidence and try to be overly "nice" to get things they feel they need. A guy who values other people's (especially women) opinion of himself over his own. These are the type of men who have no spine and submit themselves to women with nothing in return. This lack of respect for themselves creates a false sense of entitlement for certain weak minded women that hinders their ability to respect and value real, confident, authentic men. 

In the age of Instagram/Snapchat fueled by thirst from insecure dudes and inflated egos from insecure/confused women, the chances of a confident, authentic man meeting and connecting with a confident, authentic women is a lot lower than it use to be. 

Why don't these attention seeking women just have relationships with the nice guys? Won't that make everyone happy?

Back
Top Bottom