The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

Ive been to the amigo area man.

Its not a fun place ill tell you that.

Its like when you was in middle school and they was hoopin at recess.
Dwayne and ron were the best players so they picked squads
but they aint pick you.....then ron says
"youll play the next game man" and youre like " tru...tru 8)
So youre standing there on the sidelines watchin em play...dribblin the ball they aint want cuz the channels were too wide.......and occasionally they would lose the ball outta bounds really far and youd be like "i got it" ...then run and get it...give a firm chest pass back.
Then when the game was over youd be all excited....tap tap pull ya sneakers....stretch a little....then the teacher would blow the whistle and recess was over.

Then dwaynes like "awww damn ima pick you first tomorrow dog...were gonna run these cats" and youre like "hell yea man"

But he never picks you...and everyday you show up...retrieving the loose balls....showin em ya little dribblin skills.....but everytime its your turn to play the game recess is over.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Top 3 funniest things I've read all year. HOWLING :lol:

Last edited:
Ive been to the amigo area man.

Its not a fun place ill tell you that.

Its like when you was in middle school and they was hoopin at recess.
Dwayne and ron were the best players so they picked squads
but they aint pick you.....then ron says
"youll play the next game man" and youre like " tru...tru 8)
So youre standing there on the sidelines watchin em play...dribblin the ball they aint want cuz the channels were too wide.......and occasionally they would lose the ball outta bounds really far and youd be like "i got it" ...then run and get it...give a firm chest pass back.
Then when the game was over youd be all excited....tap tap pull ya sneakers....stretch a little....then the teacher would blow the whistle and recess was over.

Then dwaynes like "awww damn ima pick you first tomorrow dog...were gonna run these cats" and youre like "hell yea man"

But he never picks you...and everyday you show up...retrieving the loose balls....showin em ya little dribblin skills.....but everytime its your turn to play the game recess is over.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Top 3 funniest things I've read all year. HOWLING :lol:

sckid delivers again :lol: :lol: :lol:

No lie this thread has hella quoteable posts in a good way. Underrated thread indeed.

Last edited:
All I know is if you and I ever dated I would consistently cater to all your needs. I would stop at nothing to make sure you are the happiest girl in the whole wide world. Our first date would take place at a beautiful candle lit restaurant, and the majority of the conversation would revolve around telling you how beautiful and flawless you are. I would always listen to what's on your mind. I would put you first before everything. I would surprise you with flowers and chocolate. If my boys ever hit me up to chill, I would cancel and make plans for you instead.

Last edited:
All I know is if you and I ever dated I would consistently cater to all your needs. I would stop at nothing to make sure you are the happiest girl in the whole wide world. Our first date would take place at a beautiful candle lit restaurant, and the majority of the conversation would revolve around telling you how beautiful and flawless you are. I would always listen to what's on your mind. I would put you first before everything. I would surprise you with flowers and chocolate. If my boys ever hit me up to chill, I would cancel and make plans for you instead.

View media item 2093438

Last edited:

I dont think she's into girls

^^^ :lol:

Like its been mentioned earlier. Ignore the broad, give it time and theyll come eventually.
If not, onto the next one.

@shoefreakbaby Mami can i borrow u for a weekend?

Last edited:
P4L

I'll have to read everything in here. Thread is gold.

I hope my reps are ready

Shoefreakbaby if u ever gave a young king a chance u would have the cleanest bootyhole ever.
The savagery 
roll.gif

I will say, ignoring a broad is always risky business though. You just have to know which ones to ingore (95%) and which ones to actually atleast try a bit (5%).

I will say, ignoring a broad is always risky business though. You just have to know which ones to ingore (95%) and which ones to actually atleast try a bit (5%).
It can. However, in the rare cases that it does, I just hit them with the "I'm busy caught up with the hussle and bussle of life". After all, which girl doesn't yearn for a cat who is out here trying to get it.

I think ignoring her just to ignore her is wack. Just be about your business and not be eager, that'll actually keep you busy. You get back to her when you get back to her.

roll.gif

I honestly can't tell if this is for real or not. 

I think ignoring her just to ignore her is wack. Just be about your business and not be eager, that'll actually keep you busy. You get back to her when you get back to her.

exactly. that's why I've become so attracted to older women lately. they understand if you're busy and dont care about texting/talking all day because they have their own **** to handle as well. No need to ignore a chick when she understands and can relate

lol its 2016 and dudes still main objectives is getting ****? that's beeeeeen played out plegihboi. imagine the time you waste chasing sum *** and use that to perfect your craft? it's 2016 and dude still think it's about a guy's looks that gets them girls?? c'mon man! yeah looks def get you laid but a dude's hustle and drive will allow that to multiply.

lol its 2016 and dudes still main objectives is getting ****? that's beeeeeen played out plegihboi. imagine the time you waste chasing sum *** and use that to perfect your craft? it's 2016 and dude still think it's about a guy's looks that gets them girls?? c'mon man! yeah looks def get you laid but a dude's hustle and drive will allow that to multiply.
Dudes always forget to develop their personality too.

See a lot of dudes that only win battles, but consistently lose every war (get ***, can't keep ***). 

Project ya personality in a humble way, stack bread, work to become a better individual, and watch everything good in life multiply.

Dudes always forget to develop their personality too.

See a lot of dudes that only win battles, but consistently lose every war (get ***, can't keep ***). 

Project ya personality in a humble way, stack bread, work to become a better individual, and watch everything good in life multiply.

word. it makes me think about how people correlates maturity with age or how people are stuck with the same mentality forever or never evolve.

"You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.”

:pimp:

Make yourself attractive to females and carry yourself with confidence.

Dont try convincing anyone in life to like you.

Once you go thru enough relationships you will realize that forcing things just leads to heart ache.

That person has to want you like you want them or they will get bored of you anyway.

Then you become that sad guy, devestated about who she might be with.

I know dudes try all kinds of tactics when im with my girl but at the same time she sees women coming at me.

If she doesnt want to smang, be insulted and pay her back by being happier elsewhere

Make yourself attractive to females and carry yourself with confidence.

Dont try convincing anyone in life to like you.

Once you go thru enough relationships you will realize that forcing things just leads to heart ache.

That person has to want you like you want them or they will get bored of you anyway.

Then you become that sad guy, devestated about who she might be with.

I know dudes try all kinds of tactics when im with my girl but at the same time she sees women coming at me.

If she doesnt want to smang, be insulted and pay her back by being happier elsewhere

famb i feel everything you're saying but idt one can do all that if he doesn't have it in him. which leads back to jay patt's point that dude's gotta be working on improving himself.

word. it makes me think about how people correlates maturity with age or how people are stuck with the same mentality forever or never evolve.

"You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money.”

:pimp:
Some one watched I Think I Love My Wife recently.... Everyone's been there at some point in life. Every time some female tried to put me there I made a move sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. There's times I put girls in the friend zone and it most of those bit me in the ***.
One thing I've learned is if she tells you she's not interested keep it moving don't be that dude thinking if I stick around long enough and this guy f's up, I be there when she need me ol doormat *** ni**a she'll settle for you. The most you'll get is that 'Last night was a mistake' pity sex and a fractured friendship and then you'll resent her because you let others pass by. Gotta homie going through it now.

Back
Top Bottom