The Friendzone vol r/niceguy

I put all the **** in the friend zone until they can be moved up onto the starting roster if not eff them and keep it moving

You guys are being too nice to these **** be mean and tell them their just not your type then they will be dying to prove how they are

Mind games fellas to get your Mind BLOWN

That comes with a thin line. You have to know what type of woman you're dealing with

how old are yall that yall can't have a healthy platonic relationship with a woman?

maybe yall are hanging around *******s or young chicks. these are the only conclusions i can come up with. 

how old are yall that yall can't have a healthy platonic relationship with a woman?

maybe yall are hanging around *******s or young chicks. these are the only conclusions i can come up with. 
Or maybe some of us just cut from a different cloth and are from different walks of life?

Maybe some of us have grown and bonded friendships through real situations with real stand up men that required true honor and loyalty?

Maybe there is a standard some of us just will never expect from females or dudes we aint never been in anything with because they just aren't capable of it because they just aren't your type of people?

Last edited:
Or maybe some of us just cut from a different cloth and are from different walks of life?
Maybe some of us have grown and bonded friendships through real situations with real stand up men that required true honor and loyalty?

Maybe there is a standard some of us just will never expect from females or dudes we aint never been in anything with because they just aren't capable of it because they just aren't your type of people?

Dudes so quick to tell you about your life, and the type of people you associate with on an online forum just because you dont agree with them :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes so quick to tell you about your life, and the type of people you associate with on an online forum just because you dont agree with them
laugh.gif
They feel threatened and insecure because deep down they know they are soft and get along with females so good because they have feminine ways and tendencies themselves. 

They feel threatened and insecure because deep down they know they are soft and get along with females so good because they have feminine ways and tendencies themselves. 
Ain't that serious pa chill out lol seems kinda dumb to think that women can't have the same loyalty that you expect from men. Has nothing to do with being around or growing up with "stand up men" if anything being around some real men should show you that being friends with the women outside of just wanting to have sex isn't all that big of a deal.

Sorry but that whole statement you made about bonding through real situations and the loyalty and honor talk is just BS. How can you not expect that from women? :lol: seems like you have it all wrong if you have some standard that women can't seem to uphold for some reason

Within the last year and some change, I just simply learned not to care and not put chicks on the pedal stool. I think I just loose interest very fast and my patience is very thin when it comes to these chicks. I just simply don't care anymore lol. However, I do still want a relationship, but I don't go head over heels anymore (Simp) to a girl I have interest in.

Last edited:

Be a charmer.

In your quest to transform... Know the difference of being an A-Hole as opposed to a D-Bag. Nobody wants to be around D-Bags.

Most importantly...

#EnjoyTheProcess

We've all been there, but be proactive if you want to see change.

Ain't that serious pa chill out lol seems kinda dumb to think that women can't have the same loyalty that you expect from men. Has nothing to do with being around or growing up with "stand up men" if anything being around some real men should show you that being friends with the women outside of just wanting to have sex isn't all that big of a deal.

Sorry but that whole statement you made about bonding through real situations and the loyalty and honor talk is just BS. How can you not expect that from women?
laugh.gif
seems like you have it all wrong if you have some standard that women can't seem to uphold for some reason
See this is prime example of what I'm talking about fellas...

Here we go with the overly sensitve woman like tendencies.....

Instead of agreeing to disagree you gotta go on your rant like a little girl.

Its crazy even women are starting to see and shake thier head at these extremely questionable ways of men.

Quit hanging around your girl friends and calling other grown men pa would be a great start.

Last edited:
Within the last year and some change, I just simply learned not to care and not put chicks on the pedal stool. I think I just loose interest very fast and my patience is very thin when it comes to these chicks. I just simply don't care anymore lol. However, I do still want a relationship, but I don't go head over heels anymore (Simp) to a girl I have interest in.

View media item 2124996Never put em there dawg.

Its crazy even women are starting to see and shake thier head at these extremely questionable ways of men.

Quit hanging around your girl friends and calling other grown men pa would be a great start.

View media item 1826391
so I must be overly sensitive to give my own opinions on why I disagree with what you said? :lol: whatever you say then papi

Last edited:
let's say I love basketball...ball is life, I think about it every 6 seconds. if I'm not at work or sleeping, I'm hooping.

I meet this new guy playing basketball one day...decent player, seems like a pretty cool guy, talked a bit about music after the game, hope to ball up with him again, invite him down for tomorrow's run.

turns out he doesn't really like basketball...he was just bored that afternoon and his internet was out so he wandered down to the rec center and got picked to fill a out a 5-on-5.

doesn't even watch the NBA, so bringing up one of my favorite subjects around him is likely to push him away.

do I try for months on end to get him to come ball, do I sacrifice time I could be using to work on my game in a dedicated effort to get to know him better despite our lack of shared passion, or do I just find another cool guy who does like basketball?

sure I could hang around him occasionally, maybe have a beer with him in a group setting from time to time. still, fact is one of my primary interests is being on the court, and he's just not into it.  

therefore, our potential friendship is unlikely to develop all that much...for basketball reasons.

That guy is waste man if he can't see that play coming.

Coach would suggest, that's a gimme right there. A layup. If she's got good D, get her in an isolation play. Pippen ain't easy.

But hey, we talkin' about practice...

Last edited:

View media item 1826391
so I must be overly sensitive to give my own opinions on why I disagree with what you said? :lol: whatever you say then papi
Yeah, dude lost me there.

Men have engaged in debate since the creation of language.

Dudes so quick to tell you about your life, and the type of people you associate with on an online forum just because you dont agree with them
laugh.gif

that irony.

yeah you cats out here are so G because you don't know how to have an adult relationship with a woman because you are insecure about your standards. lmao 

makes sense. 

you'll understand better when you mature a little more. 

Last edited:
that irony.

yeah you cats out here are so G because you don't know how to have an adult relationship with a woman because you are insecure about your standards. lmao 
makes sense. 

you'll understand better when you mature a little more. 

Thanks Dr. Phil

Tell me more how to live my life through a message board

Aint **** gon change. I dont know why its so hard for you to wrap your head around the fact that people are going to have different opinions than you, and that its fine. Your opinion isnt a universal truth

Last edited:
This past week I actually convinced myself I liked a shorty and should "nice" myself into a situation... Thank goodness I found this thread before I played myself. I was trippin' with that rationale.

Last edited:
Don't feel like reading all the posts about having female friends but I'll weight in anyway. There are women in my life that I consider friends. However I met them through people in my circle, so I only hang out with them when other people in the circle are around. I haven't ever called one of them to hang out just the two of us.

Basically I consider them friends cause I know them well and we've hung out, but they're not on the level of my boys.

Thanks Dr. Phil

Tell me more how to live my life through a message board

Aint **** gon change. I dont know why its so hard for you to wrap your head around the fact that people are going to have different opinions than you, and that its fine. Your opinion isnt a universal truth
These dudes act like women these days....that's why its easy for them to clique with them.

They share the same *** *** logic

Last edited:
No need for the insults fellas.

As far as this topic. I think it all just depends on what your life is like I suppose. being in your mid late twenties in Philly And having a social, I can't imagine getting through with out making even a few female friends a long the way. That being said I can see why people have that sentiment. But I was fortunate to grow up from a really young age with the circle that I still have to this day. That circle just happened to have guys and girls in it. And I wouldn't question either of their loyalties.

No need for the insults fellas.

As far as this topic. I think it all just depends on what your life is like I suppose. being in your mid late twenties in Philly And having a social, I can't imagine getting through with out making even a few female friends a long the way. That being said I can see why people have that sentiment. But I was fortunate to grow up from a really young age with the circle that I still have to this day. That circle just happened to have guys and girls in it. And I wouldn't question either of their loyalties.
Nothing wrong with that man!

As long as you don't act like the women in your clique like these dudes on here.

Back
Top Bottom