The future of the LBJ line?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by vood99

Meetings are being had next week. Trust that...
My man Rock, I pray that you're being sarcastic. The last thing the 'Bron line needs is 'authentic fakes', oops I mean retros from NSW.
I think this is going to be a case where Nike Basketball holds on to the catalog for Brons previous footwear.
If NSW got ahold of Brons 1 thru 8 Nike Basketball would be competing hard against its own line.  NSW would release not only everything everyone's wanted but even stuff we dont.

Thats what those discussions will be. Trust me.. there will be a tug of war.

Why would NSW have the chance to get the line over Nike Bball? That's what I don't understand. Knowledge me, o wise one. Lol

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The line had a lot of potential, but after the IV the designs became too conservative/repetitive. The shoes are forgettable to say the least.

indifferent.gif
 What are you talking about?
I'd agree the 5 and 6 were pretty boring,  The 7, 8, and 9 all have amazing, innovative, and unique designs

Lebron's line has been amazing to this point.

Every wonderful sig line has it's lesser moments, even Jordan's. At this rate, Lebron's signature line is destined for the history books and I love it

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

My man Rock, I pray that you're being sarcastic. The last thing the 'Bron line needs is 'authentic fakes', oops I mean retros from NSW.
I think this is going to be a case where Nike Basketball holds on to the catalog for Brons previous footwear.
If NSW got ahold of Brons 1 thru 8 Nike Basketball would be competing hard against its own line.  NSW would release not only everything everyone's wanted but even stuff we dont.

Why would NSW have the chance to get the line over Nike Bball? That's what I don't understand. Knowledge me, o wise one. Lol
Natural Progression.... Once its released... to release again makes it a retro.. hence being released by Sports wear which runs all rereleases.  ie the Zoom Gen Camo that was canceled... 

Very strong line. Not close to Jordan strong but some of the variables that went into that can never be replicated. All in all though it has been good and improving which is key

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Natural Progression.... Once its released... to release again makes it a retro.. hence being released by Sports wear which runs all rereleases.  ie the Zoom Gen Camo that was canceled... 

These?
pimp.gif
I wouldn't mind having NSW retro the AZG. They didn't release anything spectacular(imo) so it would be nice to see what they can cook up.

I don't like AZG's, but i wouldn't mind them being retroed. People shouldn't have to resort to ebay resellers for what they want at a marked up price.
lebrons i like are the 2, 3, 7, 8, 9. If we do get retro's Nike should be aware I will break a leg for 7,8 HWC & 2,3 Dunkmans
devil.gif

Was never really a big fan of the AZG's, but I do welcome the news of retros... Especially if they're handled by Nike Basketball, instead of NSW. Missed out on a lot of great Brons during my sneaker hiatus.

retro-ing any recent shoe is just absurd.
it makes sense with jordans because jordan is jordan.

Originally Posted by chandres

retro-ing any recent shoe is just absurd.
it makes sense with jordans because jordan is jordan.

Not when it comes to business young buck.
Just imagine the frenzy if HoH actually released previously Unreleased Lebrons from over the years...   They'd have YEARS to make ridiculous amounts of money.  Lebron himself would be a fool to pass up on that money and sign a new contract basing his earnings ON his Retro Product.

As an overall business I'd improve on EVERY releases performance aspect especially the IV making a IV.5 which would resemble something closer to the Hyperposite and bottom loaded Zoom. The possibilities would be endless.....and the Consumer would benefit... except where the price tag would be concerned.

I'd hit everyone upside the head on that cuz I know I could get it
roll.gif
, but thats just me speaking from a business aspect. 

No need for the possibilities to be endless, just give us the Zoom Powers and the Fruity Pebbles.

Man them douchebags are not going to release Fruity Pebbles. If they did you would get them without the pebbles
laugh.gif
We have like a 1% chance for any unreleased PE/F&F's in the past to drop publically and even if they did Nike would still make them very limited.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Hoping Nike is lurking and prove me wrong in the future.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom