The Game Appreciation vol. Not Triple H

I watched a couple of episodes last year and never really caught on to it, but I saw a few more episodes on youtube and this is one of the best shows I'veseen. I don't know if it's because it involves sports (football), but I find it funny and easy to relate to, and most of the characters are hilarious.

game_lax.jpg

pimp.gif

^ I started watching it consistently about three weeks ago too. My brother put me on it after watching some re-runs on BET. There's a user that has all ofthe episodes from seasons 1-3.

Its a very good show IMO. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled anytime soon.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Wendy Raquel Robinson can get it without hesitation.

QFT... especially if you ever see the episode when she's at the hotel wit Rick Fox... and she goes to get some ice
smh.gif

i love this show, been watching it from the begining. i like how throughout the season they stopped focusing just on melanie & derwin but also on others. ireally hope next season it gets to come back as a hour long. the CW got rid of the only other show with a majority of minorities on it already.

rumor has it this is the last season...how the hell they expect people to watch it if it comes on at 8 on a friday?

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

My girl use to make me watch this show... I did bc on commercial break she would dome me up for not turning or complaining
smokin.gif
do you really expect anybody to believe that?
roll.gif

Started watching this on BET after I come from school a while back, show has mad guest appearances I like the one with Mike Jones
laugh.gif
%**$ was hella random but anyways is this show still going? or is it done

Originally Posted by NewZ05

the cakes on this white girl are def appreciated
pimp.gif

0000035219_20061021061815.jpg
Doesn't she have a twin sister that used to be on that one show from a long time ago. I forgot what show it was but her and her sister werelike some rich girls in high school
nerd.gif

Yeah she's from Sweet Valley High. I started watching The Game about a month ago. It's pretty damn funny.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by NewZ05

the cakes on this white girl are def appreciated
pimp.gif

0000035219_20061021061815.jpg
Doesn't she have a twin sister that used to be on that one show from a long time ago. I forgot what show it was but her and her sister were like some rich girls in high school
nerd.gif

Sweet Valley High

Back
Top Bottom