The Game Appreciation vol. Not Triple H

pimp.gif

I hope this isn't the end of the series.
ohwell.gif

They started transitioning the show from a comedy to a drama tonight. They wasn't a single laugh track in tonight's episode.

Good finale.
pimp.gif

As of May 20, 2009, Entertainment Weekly has announced that The Game has been officially cancelled, having been dropped from the CW's lineup. With thecancellation of The Game, there is no longer a scripted series (comedy or drama) on American network television with a predominantly African-American cast.

What has happened to black TV. We officially have nothing.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

we still have house of payne and that other tyler perry new show

we don't have +$*+...that's all you homie...
laugh.gif

those shows are horrible and i'm not even a TP hater like most of NT

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hate to see it go...I had just gotten hooked to the show. This is a problem!
me too... i honestly watched like 4 hours of this show yesterday on BET

Originally Posted by vcof2005

As of May 20, 2009, Entertainment Weekly has announced that The Game has been officially cancelled, having been dropped from the CW's lineup. With the cancellation of The Game, there is no longer a scripted series (comedy or drama) on American network television with a predominantly African-American cast.

d3a355b74c2b65e9efe0cec0adfcfebe9f8f269.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by vcof2005

As of May 20, 2009, Entertainment Weekly has announced that The Game has been officially cancelled, having been dropped from the CW's lineup. With the cancellation of The Game, there is no longer a scripted series (comedy or drama) on American network television with a predominantly African-American cast.

d3a355b74c2b65e9efe0cec0adfcfebe9f8f269.gif
NTER: "But how come there's no WET?" idiots. This is a good show though, just caught some eps of season 2 and watched the wholeseason 3 minus the finale. Shame it's cancelled, tough being a smart black comedy. Kelsey Grammer > Tyler Perry in terms of smart black comedies.

Back
Top Bottom