The Game Appreciation vol. Not Triple H

I HATE BET but somehow caught a string of re-runs on BET of the show, and Im in now. All the ladies on the show help things toocause all 3 of the main chicksin the show could get it on a very regular basis

The show is still going, the season finale is Friday. They are trying to pitch the idea of extending to an hour so that the CW Network doesn't cancel it.

My Fiance is addicted to this show. It seems cool from the couple of episodes i've watched.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by NewZ05

the cakes on this white girl are def appreciated
pimp.gif
Doesn't she have a twin sister that used to be on that one show from a long time ago. I forgot what show it was but her and her sister were like some rich girls in high school
nerd.gif
Sweet Valley High!
laugh.gif
. Can't believe I remember that.

And as for the cancellation of The Game....False.

Saw this on concrete loop a couple months ago

Edit: Have trouble embedding -

it's not as good as it used to be....however, i stick with shows 'till the end; so i continue to watch every week.

Originally Posted by DakMode

ayo real talk im heller late on that show too, but it is appreciated tho

saying heller is just as stupid, if not more, than saying hella.

I just caught on like 2-3 months ago.....I feel like I seen alot of the episodes cuz they stay showing the same episodes.....

Just started watching this show recently too, pretty funny. Saw the episode today with Drew showing her music video, can't remember where she is from butshe is def appreciated, as long with all the other girls in the show too.

they need to put it on another day and make it an hour, great show and ms mack does have a lil' donk lol

They're trying to get as many viewers as possible to watch the one hour season finale on Friday, so that they can hang on for another season. Theshow's future depends on the ratings that the finale gets.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

They're trying to get as many viewers as possible to watch the one hour season finale on Friday, so that they can hang on for another season. The show's future depends on the ratings that the finale gets.
word?? Ima have to watch then!

Back
Top Bottom