The game of dodgeball appreciation!

will always hate "that kid" that just stands in the corner the whole game doing nothing and ends up being the last one in, and cant catch a ball

someone help me embed these!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The satisfaction of seeing one of the irritating kids get pinned in the face.

Man this *%*%+ teacher in 3rd grade would always say "No hard throws" and then when its the last two people standing she steps in all of the sudden and she plays the winner. Sidearm Dennis Eckersley $$% windup and whistling dodgballs past little kids heads. I hated that teacher. I beat her once and was diddy boppin the rest of the day. I hate you Ms. Taylor.

When I was in high school they started doing dodgeball tournaments. My friends and I won a tournament one time, we made the "playoff bracket" just barely (I think we got in because someone made an error or cheated for us)... then rallied back from having one man down to end up winning the championship. You know how in Rocky IV when all the Russians start cheering for Rocky at the end of the fight? It was exactly like that.. except the crowd wasn't communists.

lol i remember I headshotted the guy who stole my girl. Watching his glasses fall off felt good. He was picking up the ball and when he looked up, I threw as hard as my arms would allow

Feels good when you hit someone in the head and they get hurt.  Theirs just something about that good feeling you get inside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

Feels good when you hit someone in the head and they get hurt.  Theirs just something about that good feeling you get inside
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Kids now play w. those gator skin dodge balls...not those red rubber ones from back in the day...leave you w. welts and +@#@
laugh.gif

I played in a dodge ball league a few years ago...had to use the gator-skin joints...this is when the ego kicks in when you're in your 20's and try to throw a :nerd:z. ball your hardest...next thing you know you feel like your arm is gonna fall off. Can't do it like you did back in the day LOL...still fun tho.

I used to love dodgeball & handball/wallball. Was always fast & had a strong so I dominated
pimp.gif

We would always play like one or two serious games. Then one final game where no one cared if you got out or not. Just wanted to peg the crap out of someone

We would always play if you made a shot from your side from halfcourt the whole team came in. That was always badass when its like 3 against 15 and then the whole team comes and gets the W

Dodgeball separated the boys from men......lol.
In P.E. class, it went in this order: basketball, football, and dodgeball.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

lol i remember I headshotted the guy who stole my girl. Watching his glasses fall off felt good. He was picking up the ball and when he looked up, I threw as hard as my arms would allow

roll.gif

Dodgeball is the greatest ever. I used to say me and my brother were built for dodgeball. We could catch everything and both had good arms. Need to get into some tournaments.

Back
Top Bottom