The Game To Ice Cube WAT?!

On this RED mixtape by The Game he says in the end of Bang Along Ice Cube suck my #@##*%*+#@%# %+%! *%$*... What the $++% is this?

umm Ice Cube is games favorite rapper and was in the PAIN video. Trust if Game had beef with Cube there would be 4 diss tracks, 2 interviews, 5 youtubes, and 2mixtapes named after Ice Cube.

if Game went at Ice Cube like that, it would completely discredit everything Game stands for as a rapper.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

if Game went at Ice Cube like that, it would completely discredit everything Game stands for as a rapper.

dont let ice cube have a big movie out though....then he fair bate for game

Good good. I was already thinkin like what. The Game is so weird. You never know what he means.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

That mixtape is a sham by the way

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

umm Ice Cube is games favorite rapper and was in the PAIN video. Trust if Game had beef with Cube there would be 4 diss tracks, 2 interviews, 5 youtubes, and 2 mixtapes named after Ice Cube.
and several apologies in between.

ONEFORALL wrote:
On this RED mixtape by The Game he says in the end of Bang Along Ice Cube suck my #@##*%*+#@%# %+%! *%$*... What the $++% is this?

I guess you can't hear...

He says " ON SOME ICE CUBE suck my you know the rest"

eyes.gif
What a waste of a thread.

Originally Posted by tupac003

ONEFORALL wrote:

I guess you can't hear...

He says " ON SOME ICE CUBE suck my you know the rest"

eyes.gif
What a waste of a thread.

Hey man he is not saying that. I found the lyrics and it says Dj yella raider mother****en hat to the back, Ice Cube suck my mother****en #%%@ %!*%... And whati can hear he indeed says that but if there was no shots then its nothin.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

dont let ice cube have a big movie out though....then he fair bate for game

Nah.. Game holds cube to God-Like status..

Yo
on_line.gif
ONEFORALL , you might as well believe that Irv gotti is in the club gettin tipsy, ifyou believe those lyrics you looked up.. listen to the song again fam.

smh.gif
at people reading this wrong...

If you really listening to this last part he was giving props to NWA and says like he keeps it real like them... hes saying his style is like that old Ice Cubei dont give a !@#+, suck my %$#% #*+$ like that...basically trying to say he keeps it real like Cube did back in the day.

Bang Along is
pimp.gif
tho

Trust if Game had beef with Cube there would be 4 diss tracks, 2 interviews, 5 youtubes, and 2 mixtapes named after Ice Cube.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom