The Game Vs. Joe Buddens...Who won?

IMO, I think Game ate Buddens for lunch. 200 bars was crazy and the "Buddens" track was decent. Jumpoff's disses were straight, but i think 200bars single handedly beat Buddens.

P.S. Buddens a snake for poppin off the beef by dissing Game on a track they were both on after game put his verse down.

You have no clue what you're talking about... ABSOLUTELY NONE and thats sad
tired.gif

All I remember is that Game's 1st diss was him with this deep @ss voice with no flow mumbling bout murder n other corny issh. Then he cleared his throatfor a subpar 2nd diss

Joey won this with ease from what I recall Game was takin Budden for some sucker Jersey rapper.

Game is trash anyways

EDIT- Completely off topic side note question. In Ludacris' War With God who is he talking to? Is it Lil Wayne? Is it T.I.? Is it Chingy? Im lost listeninto this song over n over. shh is powerful
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

eddiehouse5 wrote: game. but buddens is a favorite around these parts........

it has nothing to do with that... it comes down to...

Its not Big and Pac, Its not East vs West... _ this is least vs BEST. Wack west _ from a side block mean while against a dude whocould fill an ipod with just freestyles...

This was a solid battle,

Both teams went hard, but I'd give it to Joey...

This was Games first comemrcial Battle, my dude is like goku, he get stronger after every battle

I'd put the whole brown paper bag on Game if they went at it today tho. He's focused when beefing

Joey did refuse to come out the building tho, when GAME and Jimmy went to holler at him face to face......so.......all joeys tuff talk in the songs:atomatically voided....

Originally Posted by skips kicks

This was a solid battle,

Both teams went hard, but I'd give it to Joey...

This was Games first comemrcial Battle, my dude is like goku, he get stronger after every battle

I'd put the whole brown paper bag on Game if they went at it today tho. He's focused when beefing

Joey did refuse to come out the building tho, when GAME and Jimmy went to holler at him face to face......so.......all joeys tuff talk in the songs: atomatically voided....

Ok, but allegedly after that Joey ran into Game and asked him if he wanted to shoot a fair one and he said no. A week later, Game was on the radio sayinghe trying to box it out and Joe was scared so I mean, come on...

Straight artists juggle just to get a point across, and wack *& % need 9 minutes to get a point across...

Originally Posted by hugebird

Straight artists juggle just to get a point across, and wack *& % need 9 minutes to get a point across...

I agree, but at the same time you just kind of ****ted on Budden. Dude's last diss to Ransom was like 8 minutes
laugh.gif
He still went in though.

As far as this battle, Budden went in period. Not only did he Ether game, but he smacked the whole G-unit in the face with his 5 heart beats diss. So manyquotes.

I can't take game serious, dude flip flops so much it don't make sense.

laugh.gif

Are you serious ????

laugh.gif

Game >>>>>Bow Weezy >>>>>Rakim> Jay-z >Joe Budden

Game ate his food and game is a real gangster because he is a blood so he wears Red and he has tatoo's and stuff.....So he wins automatically

Joe Budden is wack man, all he has was 'Pump it up' and that Came out when I was in the 2nd grade....

Budden won easily. "Another fake thug gets killed 100 red dots on you if you wanna be a blood for real mother!#+*!##"

Dre
laugh.gif

agree, but at the same time you just kind of ****ted on Budden
That actually is a Joe line
laugh.gif
..I had the same reaction whenI heard it cause he has a song titled 10 minutes

Joe Budden diss track Big Shot was ugly but its was towards the whole unit! His individuals track towards Game weren't as memorable! But Game went in on200bars and runnin!

Also, People forget Joe was the one to bring this to the publics attention

game.jpg

No further discussion

Back
Top Bottom