The Game Vs. Joe Buddens...Who won?

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Are you serious ????

laugh.gif

Game >>>>>Bow Weezy >>>>>Rakim> Jay-z >Joe Budden

Game ate his food and game is a real gangster because he is a blood so he wears Red and he has tatoo's and stuff.....So he wins automatically

Joe Budden is wack man, all he has was 'Pump it up' and that Came out when I was in the 2nd grade....

how this dude have 2000 posts?

this isnt up for debate

joe destroyed him

and games diss contained one of the worst choruses known to mankind

"buddens...buddens...buddens buddens"

indifferent.gif

^

For real how you come up with a chorus like "buddens...buddens...buddens buddens"

Same crap with Fat Joe for the 50 cent diss "Curtis Jackson, Curtis Jackson..." WTF

Joey had some memorable quotes, but I don't remember this battle all to well I have to go back and check it out.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Dre
laugh.gif

agree, but at the same time you just kind of s'ed on Budden
That actually is a Joe line
laugh.gif
..I had the same reaction when I heard it cause he has a song titled 10 minutes
Not really. It's not necessarily the length of song that really mattered, but what was said in that time. In all the 9 minutes of Game's trackhe basically said the same thing in a thousand different ways, while 10 Minutes is one of the most introspective hip-hop tracks by contemporary hip-hopartists.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

this isnt up for debate

joe destroyed him

and games diss contained one of the worst choruses known to mankind

"buddens...buddens...buddens buddens"

indifferent.gif

the song is sampled from a west coast dude (forgot who it was) and the chorus on that was compton...compton...compton compton...so all he did was replacethat with joe's last name and that's it...he wasn't really aiming for a chorus...
like someone else said, i have to go back and hear all thedisses to refresh my memory but y'all are acting as if budden won in a landslide like he did with ransom when IMO he didn't...game put up a fight withmurder buddens but budden was lyrically too much for him...

The fact that people on here don't know history really reminds me of why I don't respect the opinion of most people on here.

Originally Posted by hugebird

The fact that people on here don't know history really reminds me of why I don't respect the opinion of most people on here.

aimed at me? at least i knew where he got his idea from...sorry if i forgot who actually made it, i came across it on a VH1 special once
ohwell.gif

JOEY Easy.....
I remember when i heard the Virgil line to end the track off....
sick.gif

I felt sorry for Game after that...
laugh.gif

PO

roll.gif
Ahhhh one of my favorite beefs on and off wax and
indifferent.gif
@ Game dissing my city on the track...

game said he came all the way from Compton to see Budden but really came to promote his album & the allstar game fiasco was funny ... Budden won thiseasily

Joe won not even close. Game flow wasn't even half developed at this point.

But!!!....

"I can't believe that I gave you dap, with the .45 on me I shoulda gave you that"
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

game took a major L...Buddens ripped this man apart and single handedly merked the unit...and
indifferent.gif
at dude sayin game won cuz he's in an actual gang...how ugon say he won cuz he's blood...eff outta here your opinion is null and void..and dudes sayin game won cuz his career lasted longer last I checked dude wasreleasin a new album and hangin up the mic...game is doo-doo, buns, hot garbage, etc and the post starter sayin joey fans gon come in here and jump to hisdefense...yea dude is my fav rapper but ur the one gettin bitter cuz 90% of this thread dis-agrees with u
smh.gif
get mad cuz this lame dude Game lost to Budden

Ok, but allegedly after that Joey ran into Game and asked him if he wanted to shoot a fair one and he said no.
Source? Im not buying that....I need a voucher or co-signer

Budden ATE his food. i remember hearing the joint over "Bad boyz" and i was like
eek.gif

meanwhile Game had that wack "Buddens, Buddens, Buddens" ish

I guess if a N talk about Budden then his scummy fans gotta jump to his defense
eyes.gif
...you have your opinion and i got mine, so roll out my post u HAM...
Did this lil _ just call me a "HAM"??? Got me feeling like Kevin Hart in 40yr Old Virgin
1868614566_thumb1.jpg

Since I don't know what you mean by that term I'ma take it as disrespect. This insignificant mindless peasant got me confused with his boy GAME andthought that I was gonna have a Change of Heart. You either have to be dumb as rocks or on that WATER (from your name and what you type I'm thinking both
smh.gif
) to consider what Game spit anywhere close to that Joey verse... Now why don't you do us a favor stay out of your own post, log off, and go playchicken with the nearest Amtrak.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

Originally Posted by hugebird

aimed at me? at least i knew where he got his idea from...sorry if i forgot who actually made it, i came across it on a VH1 special once
ohwell.gif
It's Ice-T - Colors

Originally Posted by markybwoy

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Are you serious ????

laugh.gif

Game >>>>>Bow Weezy >>>>>Rakim> Jay-z >Joe Budden

Game ate his food and game is a real gangster because he is a blood so he wears Red and he has tatoo's and stuff.....So he wins automatically

Joe Budden is wack man, all he has was 'Pump it up' and that Came out when I was in the 2nd grade....

how this dude have 2000 posts?
laugh.gif

sarcasm.jpg

Game sold 5 Mil with The Documentary, and went platinum with Doctors Advocate
Game is a millionaire, living rich and lavish, whips, ice, bank account is a salary Joe Budden will ever be able to reach in lifetime...
Game actually has a career to look forward to, Game has a buzz..

Joe Budden drives a Honda Civic, got dropped from his label, can't get a deal but will probably end up with Koch
Is a depressed schizophrenic on medication, Has one album that went gold that Def Jam had to recoup first,
Has a bunch of mixtapes that make him no income, Has a Blog on XXL.com and appears on Radio Stations to make up for failed rap career
His released date it 2012, Has a Internet Fan Base ONLY, that never purchases nothing he puts out
Nobody respects dude on Street Level because he isn't from that...

So you tell me who go it better?

Joe Budden won lyrically, but he's broker than Jae Hood.

Game sold 5 Mil with The Documentary, and went platinum with Doctors Advocate
Game is a millionaire, living rich and lavish, whips, ice, bank account is a salary Joe Budden will ever be able to reach in lifetime...
Game actually has a career to look forward to, Game has a buzz..

Joe Budden drives a Honda Civic, got dropped from his label, can't get a deal but will probably end up with Koch
Is a depressed schizophrenic on medication, Has one album that went gold that Def Jam had to recoup first,
Has a bunch of mixtapes that make him no income, Has a Blog on XXL.com and appears on Radio Stations to make up for failed rap career
His released date it 2012, Has a Internet Fan Base ONLY, that never purchases nothing he puts out
Nobody respects dude on Street Level because he isn't from that...

So you tell me who go it better?

Joe Budden won lyrically, but he's broker than Jae Hood.

The hell does that have to do with the battle?
alien.gif
You must be the games Fonsworth..carryin umbrellas over sons head
smh.gif

Oh yeah... Goonie Killa?

(Jeezy) Get Ya Bridge On (Jeezy)

Back
Top Bottom