The Game Vs. Joe Buddens...Who won?

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Game sold 5 Mil with The Documentary, and went platinum with Doctors Advocate
Game is a millionaire, living rich and lavish, whips, ice, bank account is a salary Joe Budden will ever be able to reach in lifetime...
Game actually has a career to look forward to, Game has a buzz..

Joe Budden drives a Honda Civic, got dropped from his label, can't get a deal but will probably end up with Koch
Is a depressed schizophrenic on medication, Has one album that went gold that Def Jam had to recoup first,
Has a bunch of mixtapes that make him no income, Has a Blog on XXL.com and appears on Radio Stations to make up for failed rap career
His released date it 2012, Has a Internet Fan Base ONLY, that never purchases nothing he puts out
Nobody respects dude on Street Level because he isn't from that...

So you tell me who go it better?

Joe Budden won lyrically, but he's broker than Jae Hood.
Look Who Got Off Better After the Battle....Game progressed, Budden digressed....
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
@this whole debate. This shouldn't evenbe a question. It was unfair what Joe did to the Unit. It seems like a few people need to search the net and DL Joe Budden vs G-Unit: A History Lesson

Since I don't know what you mean by that term I'ma take it as disrespect. This insignificant mindless peasant got me confused with his boy GAME and thought that I was gonna have a Change of Heart. You either have to be dumb as rocks or on that WATER (from your name and what you type I'm thinking both
smh.gif
) to consider what Game spit anywhere close to that Joey verse... Now why don't you do us a favor stay out of your own post, log off, and go play chicken with the nearest Amtrak.

Seymore Cake aka Snack Cake
{O Dog} You actin like a lil !+%+# right now {O Dog}

You catchin feelings over my opinion? Ha Ha...
indifferent.gif
, Chill out Scummy,I got better things to do than have "E-Beef" with an old head since u callin me a lil N...but i digress...
Buddens had some hot songs with some hot lines but he been totally irrelevent since the beef while Game turned into one of the biggest stars in hip hop. Sowhile u may think Buddens won the battle, Game ultimately won the war.

Buddens has no career to look forward to....

Lets just leave it at that....

Who won the Battle? Budden, lyrically...

But who you'd rather b...The ninja playing in the league with millions? (game)

or the poor dude playing ball at the park just for fun? (budden)

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Since I don't know what you mean by that term I'ma take it as disrespect. This insignificant mindless peasant got me confused with his boy GAME and thought that I was gonna have a Change of Heart. You either have to be dumb as rocks or on that WATER (from your name and what you type I'm thinking both
smh.gif
) to consider what Game spit anywhere close to that Joey verse... Now why don't you do us a favor stay out of your own post, log off, and go play chicken with the nearest Amtrak.

indifferent.gif
, Chill out Scummy, I got better things to do than have "E-Beef" with an old head since u callin me a lil N...but i digress...
Buddens had some hot songs with some hot lines but he been totally irrelevent since the beef while Game turned into one of the biggest stars in hip hop. So while u may think Buddens won the battle, Game ultimately won the war.

Picture Cake letting somebody on the internet affect his emotional state, you american pie stop feeling yourself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on a more serious note... Do You Even Know What Your SN means or was that just something you heard and thought it was funny? Either way it says a lot about you
smh.gif

But who you'd rather b...The ninja playing in the league with millions? (game)

or the poor dude playing ball at the park just for fun? (budden)
I'd rather be the chubby dude who is a president of a company, has classic albums, and bangs out beyonce (Jay-Z)
Or the dude who is the richest guy in the world (bill gates)

c'mon dude that such a weak#*!+ argument that has 0 to do with who actually won

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

^

For real how you come up with a chorus like "buddens...buddens...buddens buddens"

Same crap with Fat Joe for the 50 cent diss "Curtis Jackson, Curtis Jackson..." WTF

Joey had some memorable quotes, but I don't remember this battle all to well I have to go back and check it out.
both of those were hot trash

at ha ha at the cute little "dont know history shot"....ok now i know...and the $*%* is still wack
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
, Chill out Scummy, I got better things to do than have "E-Beef" with an old head since u callin me a lil N...but i digress...
Buddens had some hot songs with some hot lines but he been totally irrelevent since the beef while Game turned into one of the biggest stars in hip hop. So while u may think Buddens won the battle, Game ultimately won the war.
Picture Cake letting somebody on the internet affect his emotional state, you american pie stop feeling yourself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on a more serious note... Do You Even Know What Your SN means or was that just something you heard and thought it was funny? Either way it says a lot about you
smh.gif

roll.gif
i hope son is black
roll.gif

that would just make this better for me

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

Yeah i know what a Mooly is...basically the Italian term for a N_...So basically since i'm called a N_ all day and call my boys that, y notswitch it up? Its basically the same as my screen name being "I'm that N_" or somthing to that effect. Its better than calling myself"Seymore Cake", get some originality Scummy, the real Seymore Cake was laid to rest earlier this year,, let him breathe Ham, u not doing that man nojustice, i mean Stack was cool with Buddens but i bet he wouldnt be his name on the line for him, which is exactly what u doing. U don't want it scummy,just stay on topic.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

can anybody lists r the name of the songs they dissed eachother in?
Just peep "bigshot" by Joey.

"they threw the chairs at 'em"
roll.gif

Im from New Jerz with love heat and tuck shanks/
we keep money under the mattress F!!! BANK$"

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
Yeah i know what a Mooly is...basically the Italian term for a N_...So basically since i'm called a N_ all day and call my boys that, y not switch it up? Its basically the same as my screen name being "I'm that N_" or somthing to that effect. Its better than calling myself "Seymore Cake", get some originality Scummy, the real Seymore Cake was laid to rest earlier this year,, let him breathe Ham, u not doing that man no justice, i mean Stack was cool with Buddens but i bet he wouldnt be his name on the line for him, which is exactly what u doing. U don't want it scummy, just stay on topic.
d4725754ff7188265a5a4d6e545cc31a94b0d41.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Iiight after this I'ma follow my own advice... and I won't respond to anymore nonsense Nahtombout. 1st) How Am I Putting My Name On The Line? Your snfits you perfectly you think/sound like a young _.

2ndly No Disrespect to the dead cause I'm an avid supporter of Stack and he was one of my favorite up and comers, I mean they've been making jokesusing the name Seymore on the Simpsons since I was a shorty, but you honestly believe that Stack was the 1st person to call himself Seymore Cake?

3rd) I don't want it? I don't want it? I mean seriously How this duck sound? _ YOU A
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
CLOWN
. You got the internet and real lifeconfused I see. He's the type of _ to get his Laney V's on talkin bout he got his frequent flyer miles in abundance ready to come "touch"somebody...NOTHING about you spells "threat" so hop of mine and hop back in your skin internet tough guy
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Joe Budden won the battle . . . But Game won the war . . .

I mean of the 6 million records he's sold, how many of the consumers care about him losing a battle to "Joe Budden"?? Thats just the reality ofit . . .

^ yeah but how many of us "message board users" care about consumers?
if that was the case id be bumping soulja boy because he had great 1st week sales.

Difference is The Game actually makes pretty good music, and it happens to sell . . . If we were to compare debut albums

The Documentary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Budden

The reality is, the best peice of music Budden has to his credit is a mixtape that next to noone heard, and Game's best peice of music sold 5 millioncopies worldwide . . .

Back
Top Bottom