The GET DIZZY Discussion and Information Thread

Is it really that fuggin' serious?

+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

WOW, so the man of the hour has finally responded to this thread, interesting. So, you claim you didn't know what was going on with the package, and you claimed you didn't have my girls info? Come on, you're playing yourself kiddo. My girl and I tried contacting you NUMEROUS times on aim, and a week of you ignoring me, you ended up blocking me. Do you really want me to post exactly what the moderator on ISS PM'd you with? Because, I can provide that information. And believe me, it had nothing to do with having the same IP address as your girl.

And, how could you NOT have my girls address when she paid with a verified/confirmed paypal account? And just in case you couldn't see that, she even put her address on the actual paypal message when payment was sent, and you still couldn't see where to ship the sneakers to? Lame excuse for taking so long to ship the sneakers.

Please don't try to seem like your the good guy here when my girl got her money back and it came from "your pocket and not the stores". But, wasn't it HERS to begin with?, so what was the point of mentioning that?

Then you say that you started your whole investigation after you heard the complaints? Where did you hear them from, umm, maybe from US????, yet, you never ONCE contacted us to keep us updated, yet, you block my AIM name, and keep it moving. That doesn't sound like a guy who was out trying to solve this problem. Then after my girl got her money back, miraculously you un-blocked me on AIM? but its ok, i saved you the trouble and decided to put you on block. Also, would you care to explain these AIM convo's?

funny how you would respond to my friend in a fair amount of time when he discussed about buying the takashi's, but no response when i IM'd you about this particular situation, hmmmm? Just give it up, your a FRAUD plain and simple, you tried taking my girls money, and thats that. Don't come on here and apologize to me, because I wont accept it, and don't come on here acting like your the sorry seller who tried his best to satisfy his customer, because you werent. And if you ever happen to be running around the NYC area again, and I find out, don't think $&$# is good, because it AINT. Stop trying to play the good guy role, you were exposed for the fraud you really are, and thats that.

Quote:
...but if you're making physical threats now, I'll be glad to notify you next time in in the city.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
, which is exactly who your only looking out for, because you sure as hell don't care about your "customers". Also, please don't have your past customers post on here saying your legit or your a nice guy, in order to refute my last statement. You'll always be a fraud to me, and I'll be sure to let everyone else know about it so they won't have to go through all this trouble in order to get their money back, or even just a response from you.

:frown:
frown.gif
@ "DCShoeDon's" post. I think I felt a tear drop. :\
ohwell.gif
please do the honors...

Summer is over, and so is getting Dizzy.

Back to school beeatches! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

No he definitely is a gump.
You don't see just how wild my style is, I don't see why I need a stylist, when I shop so much I can speak Italian
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

The cat calling the kettle...

lol...j/k.
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

jayfreazy's girl here,after like a month i finally got approval or what not but my bf has really said everything for me,now.but since I'm the straight source lets just put it all out in the open.Dizzy,why wont you admit the fact that you f*$ked up and tried to fraud me?i've sent you NUMEROUS messages on iss,aim,and even myspace and all you ever did was read them and go about your day,so just stop it!it really wasn't in your best interest being that you have your "sneaker store" and your "business". I'm sure all your little groupies and everyone you know has told you about this thread and has even tried to defend you saying you're cool and yadda yadda yadda so i don't understand why it took you this long to "respond towards these accusations".as i told you on aim,you are a disgrace to the human race and a pathetic excuse for a person who sucks at life.thanks to all those who helped and were concerned i hope that all those that "looked out for dizzy" and swallowed his kids all have a great day.PEACE!

Quote:
you are a disgrace to the human race and a pathetic excuse for a person who sucks at life.thanks to all those who helped and were concerned i hope that all those that "looked out for dizzy" and swallowed his kids all have a great day.PEACE!

Now THAT'S how you make a 1st post.
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

Quote:
jayfreazy's girl here,after like a month i finally got approval or what not but my bf has really said everything for me,now.but since I'm the straight source lets just put it all out in the open :smh:
smh.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep
TEAM SAINTS
What did you expect I'm just a home team type of dude

OK....I THINK WE ESTABLISHED THE MAIN POINTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN....SINCE YOU GOT THE MONEY BACK HOW ABOUT EVERYONE JUST DEAD THE SITUATION....THERES REALLY NO MUCH MORE TO SAY ABOUT IT....ALL WE CAN DO IS HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT DIZZY AND HIS BIZ AND LET OTHERS MAKE THE CHOICE ABOUT DOIN G BIZ WITH HIM....

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

This thread has gone past OD.. and nothing besides this situation has been posted in weeeks..

Rock or Dan.. LOCK IT UP !

chea!

PP30 GOT THE JUICE!

Quote:
The cat calling the kettle...

lol...j/k.
You don't see just how wild my style is, I don't see why I need a stylist, when I shop so much I can speak Italian
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Back
Top Bottom