The GET DIZZY Discussion and Information Thread

I just won these on eBay. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM iSketch
I lose; I'm human

Yo, good looks on tryna help out Jay, my girl told me about the situation, lol, and good looks to every1 else out there tryna help me & my girl out, its greatly appreciated!

Anyway, I just find it funny how a few of DIZZY's "friends" or customers are posting saying how legit he is, or just defending him, but how come the man of the hour himself hasnt even posted in this thread?!?!? And as far as his iss account being hacked, im assuming his aim is hacked too? because I've been blocked, but its funny, because I'll IM him from another S/N and wouldnt ya know, he's miraculously online all of a sudden and without a doubt he responds to the IM's i send him as long as its not pertaining to this situation. Hmmmmm? hacked? come on dizzy, stop gettin ur drones to defend you, i know some of your "associates" have contacted you about this situation, heck, someone even posted on your blog with a link to this thread, and still no answer from you? hmmmm, kinda suspect, dont ya think?

have you gone to the store to actually talk to him face to face? i'd at least do that, seems like you haven't too much success via AIM and NT

I think he said b4 he's in NY or Jersey or somewhere...

Personally...from NY, I'd have to take a drive for a wekeend getaway me and the fellas....if you know what I mean.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

^^^ You damnn right...on GP. Show up at The spot...not even gettin' rowdy. Not even having to muscle it. If it's all true what's being said...that's how I would have to handle it...

Funny thing is, that's NOT AT ALL in my character...but my boys are like that. All I gotta say is "Hey, I got drama..."

I'd be on 95 South posting this comment.
THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER...
Satisfaction is Semi-Guaranteed.

Counting down the days.

paypal finally came thru and was able to give my girl back her bread. Good looks to everyone who was tryna help me and my girl, like i said before the help was greatly appreciated.

On another note, I just wanted to expose this fraud even more, I had my boy start a convo with dizzy since he blocked me on aim, but if you read the convo, you can see all the little "loop" holes he got. First off dude lies about "deleting" his ISS account, when he was banned for fraud, then he wants my boy to send paypment to "[email protected]", which was the same paypal address my girl sent the money to, then claiming it's his "asian roomates", account. |I
tired.gif

so anyone going pull their shoes from the store because of this? i'm seriously considering this because i have about $600 worth of shoes there

Can use his "girl" and all his boys to co-sign and get his $$$ using Niketalk, but can't step up and use Niketalk to squash or solve any kind of mishap...

No one is perfect, but to not be big enough to atleast address this up here and, instead go ghost... smh.

No respect. None. Typical. These certain MD dudes, which I'll be happy to discuss soon on t.v...

Usually, they are a little more discrete so they can't get blasted on the net.

Oh I forgot, he's not a vet. in MD!

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
so anyone going pull their shoes from the store because of this? i'm seriously considering this because i have about $600 worth of shoes there

U should, y would you support someone whose a blatant fraud? I would def pull my kicks from a store if I knew they were frauding people, it just shows they're shady people and cant be trusted with anything. On a side note, for some reason I signed on aim today and dizzy unblocked me from aim, lmao, i dunno why all of a sudden, eh, w/e, word is gonna spread about this...

To address the latest accusations...

"[email protected]" is the account that handles all the paypal transactions for the store. It belongs to my friend and neighbor Ryan, who is also a NTer. We use this account because we have a debit card for it that allows us to withdraw the money instantly without a 3-5 day waiting period, and in return, pay the customers for their merchandise that has been sold.

You were correct that I was contacted by your friend about buying my Takashis, however he wanted me to register and make a new ISS account in order to complete the transaction. It did not seem worth it to me to do all this because I also had a local buyer interested, who actually bought the shoes on Monday (exactly as I said) and picked them up from my store. I would always rather do a local transaction for immediate cash than a long distance transaction. Self-explanatory.

In regards to ISS, I was not banned for being a fraud, because at the time I was banned I had +13 feedback. I was banned (along with my girlfriend) because we had identical IP addresses, meaning that we both had active accounts created from the same computer and I did not know that was against ISS's rules.

From beginning to end...I made an agreement with your girlfriend on ISS for the Safari AM1s and once she sent payment, I realized that she had not provided a shipping address. I immediately contacted her for this information, and waited a few days for her response. I mailed the shoes out shortly after via UPS. I did not hear anything from your girlfriend for a few days, so I assumed everything was fine.

After hearing her complaint some weeks later, I began my own investigation to find out what happened to the shoes. I found out only a few days ago that due to a mistake on the shipping address, the shoes were labeled "return to sender". UPS proceeded to return the shoes to my Delaware apartment, WHICH I NO LONGER LIVE AT, but was the address that they had on file for me for the past 3 years as a frequent shipper.

After exhausting every possibility, I made some calls to Delaware and was informed that the package had been sitting there for 3 weeks, but they had no way of contacting me.

So, I apologize for all the drama. It was never my intention to scam you out of your shoes. I'm glad you got the payment back (which came out of my pocket, not the store's register), and I wish you the best.

I understand that although I've done thousands of transactions with many people in the DC/MD/VA and around the country, this one transaction could easily label me as a fraud. So at this time, I would now invite anyone who has had a negative transaction with me in the past to speak about it.

I believe the silence will speak for itself.

Have a good day NT.
Getting DIZZY since 1986.GET DIZZY: The StoreThe Blogspot

So, damn near 30 days later, you come with this explanation? And this "supposed" mishap should all be forgiven because of your PAST transactions? I myself probably would've given you the benefit of the doubt if you'd provided this weeks ago or basically just took care of dude. You're in business, you take some losses, so who gives a damn where you the money you returned came from? You think that makes you that much more noble? You OWED it to them as part of a partnership in a business.

Truth be told, No one can tell you or your cohorts nothing, because you indeed believe some of us are here to get you. Or hate on you.

Negro please. The thing is, some of you guys want people on your nuts, but when you F' up, you don't want to be accountable. People should just simply accept it as growing pains of your "business" and your past should speak for you. As Mr Soprano once said, you're only as good as your last envelope. YOu're only as good as your last transaction, and this one was piss-poor.

And this "Day late and a dollar short" explanation ain't cuttin' it. It's pathetic really.

Some of you MoCo gumps kill me. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

No matter what really happened. This explanation (which is not OWED to us) should've come when you first realized you were being slandered on here. The guy painted a very colorful picture before you commented, and that's some people's first impression...which will last.

Just sayin'....your side of the story was expected last week...

I haven't done business with you yet, but when the time comes it'd be in person anyways. Anything within a 3-4 hours drive. During and Post-confrontation...I'm burnin' up 95.
YOU NIKETALK DUDES THAT KNOW ME...
WILL BE PROUD TO SEE HOW I DO THINGS.

Back
Top Bottom