THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO by David Fincher -- in theaters Dec. 21

so this is based off a book?

whats this exactly about? i know its a book
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Daniel Craig is the man but I highly doubt it will live up to the foreign release.

Most likely. Especially you've seen the foreign release. This looks like the same exact thing, but with different actors.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Daniel Craig is the man but I highly doubt it will live up to the foreign release.

Most likely. Especially you've seen the foreign release. This looks like the same exact thing, but with different actors.

I couldn't get into the book (after 100pages), never been a fan of mystery but I'm always book> movie..

OG release really worth looking into?

I couldn't get into the book (after 100pages), never been a fan of mystery but I'm always book> movie..

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

If you originally planned on reading the book first then yes, it will be worth it.

If you originally planned on reading the book first then yes, it will be worth it.

I heard the same thing from a couple of people.  So I decided to skip the books and go straight to the movies.  
laugh.gif

I liked the movies a lot.  They could've just released the movies here but audiences want to see everything done in English and don't like reading.

I'd rather see Daniel Craig in Bond movies murking fools.  Glad MGM is slated for a new film in a year or two.  
smokin.gif

I heard the same thing from a couple of people.  So I decided to skip the books and go straight to the movies.  
laugh.gif

I liked the movies a lot.  They could've just released the movies here but audiences want to see everything done in English and don't like reading.

I'd rather see Daniel Craig in Bond movies murking fools.  Glad MGM is slated for a new film in a year or two.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom