THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO by David Fincher -- in theaters Dec. 21

Looks like a carbon copy of the original. Still see it though.

What in the world did they do to Immigrant Song though? Way to butcher a classic.

Looks like a carbon copy of the original. Still see it though.

What in the world did they do to Immigrant Song though? Way to butcher a classic.

What a dumb trailer. Lets have it flash scenes half seconds at a time for 1:40 and it will get a billion plays. Makes my eyes hurt. Song was good though.

What a dumb trailer. Lets have it flash scenes half seconds at a time for 1:40 and it will get a billion plays. Makes my eyes hurt. Song was good though.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Eh, the original is vastly overrated in my opinion.

this & "foreign release will be better" comments are played out.. (see: The Departed)
ya'll havent even seen the movie yet. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Eh, the original is vastly overrated in my opinion.

this & "foreign release will be better" comments are played out.. (see: The Departed)
ya'll havent even seen the movie yet. 
grin.gif

that looks REALLY good. i cant wait. im halfway done with the first book now.

thats cool the way its casted is exactly how i pictured in my head lol

that looks REALLY good. i cant wait. im halfway done with the first book now.

thats cool the way its casted is exactly how i pictured in my head lol

ZZ5B2D92D9.jpg

Visually arresting. This is the trailer I expected the first time. And all the people trying to knock it are people who Netflixed the Swedish ones like the rest of us and think just because they remember the big twists, they understand it completely. If there's room on my shelf for Let Me In and The Departed, than this movie's welcome. The story's welcome, even if you know what's gonna happen. I mean this looks like a movie of the year contender. Look at who's hands it's in...look at who he got to act in it. Style is magnificent. I want this in and around my eyes. The score sounds brilliant. That eargasm. *Bart Scott* Full price. IMAX HD, whatever.
smokin.gif

cliffs:
tumblr_lrarn1hSxa1qk6958.gif

ZZ5B2D92D9.jpg

Visually arresting. This is the trailer I expected the first time. And all the people trying to knock it are people who Netflixed the Swedish ones like the rest of us and think just because they remember the big twists, they understand it completely. If there's room on my shelf for Let Me In and The Departed, than this movie's welcome. The story's welcome, even if you know what's gonna happen. I mean this looks like a movie of the year contender. Look at who's hands it's in...look at who he got to act in it. Style is magnificent. I want this in and around my eyes. The score sounds brilliant. That eargasm. *Bart Scott* Full price. IMAX HD, whatever.
smokin.gif

cliffs:
tumblr_lrarn1hSxa1qk6958.gif

Just watched the foreign version.
I thought it was very good, but I don't plan on watching any of the sequels haha.

I wonder what Fincher has in store for us. I heard he changed the ending.
But so far, after watching the 8 min/4 min trailers, this movie looks very similar to the original but slightly darker (and better music lol).
Can't wait.

Just watched the foreign version.
I thought it was very good, but I don't plan on watching any of the sequels haha.

I wonder what Fincher has in store for us. I heard he changed the ending.
But so far, after watching the 8 min/4 min trailers, this movie looks very similar to the original but slightly darker (and better music lol).
Can't wait.

Looking extremely forward to this movie. Enjoyed the originals,can't wait to see it adapted by Fincher and with a bigger budget
pimp.gif

Looking extremely forward to this movie. Enjoyed the originals,can't wait to see it adapted by Fincher and with a bigger budget
pimp.gif

I enjoyed the Swedish trilogy.

They should all be up on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom