The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Just saw this, I gota go to Seattle
I've got a lady friend out in Seattle. I may have to call in the favor.

Last edited:
jj has these at $140.. i wouldn't be mad at all if i show up tomorrow, and that's the price at my local jj

Last edited:
i was either in 7th or 8th grade when these originally came out and i remember making my mom buy me these from Marshalls. yes they were on clearance. i thought they were awesome looking then and i still do now. the nostaglia for these isnt helping either.

Saw the Gloves in person tonight..they're real dope..i'm hopin to get two pairs on discount
pimp.gif

Quality looks pretty decent for a Nike sportswear release..AND not many people are askin bout them which makes this an even easier cop this weekend
tongue.gif
Seriously, man I mean no disrespect, but I'm sick of seeing post like this. "Only OG heads will want these" "should be an easy pick up" "no need to worry about these". SPEAK FOR YOUR REGION/AREA! It ain't the same everywhere. to those of you who will have no problems getting these at stores (not online) hats off to you. My situation is different. Out here, it ain't no "easy pick up" a lot of stores didn't get them and every damn person who sees a picture all of sudden wants a pair.

I'm already prepared to have to get them on the 12th. Because of where I'm at, tomorrow can turn out either way.

Last edited:
Seriously, man I mean no disrespect, but I'm sick of seeing post like this. "Only OG heads will want these" "should be an easy pick up" "no need to worry about these". SPEAK FOR YOUR REGION/AREA! It ain't the same everywhere. to those of you who will have no problems getting these at stores (not online) hats off to you. My situation is different. Out here, it ain't no "easy pick up" a lot of stores didn't get them and every damn person who sees a picture all of sudden wants a pair.

I'm already prepared to have to get them on the 12th. Because of where I'm at, tomorrow can turn out either way.

Where are you at?

Thank you. Many folks don't think of the demographics. The world revolves around them and their little region.
Yep, we literally got these in Thursday. The release was changed a few times this week. We were only able to get them to our PA stores for launch. Luckily a fair amount of stock is going online.

I tweet our links at 8am Saturday: @RUVILLA

Expect more stores to get a delayed release going into next week. 

I just moved to Orange County - if anyone in the area can help me with my best option or give advice that would be great. I am looking at South Coast as my first option, and then Santa Ana...

What are my chances for these here in O.C. between HoH and FTL/Shoe Palace in Main Place Mall?

Back
Top Bottom