The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Saw the Gloves in person tonight..they're real dope..i'm hopin to get two pairs on discount :pimp:

Quality looks pretty decent for a Nike sportswear release..AND not many people are askin bout them which makes this an even easier cop this weekend :tongue:

i love the white ones, want to buy em but dont think they would look right on me :\

Got chosen by my local fl raffle. So glad I don't got to worry about my pair. Hopefully my birthday discount card works on it.

i love the white ones, want to buy em but dont think they would look right on me :\

No offense but that's a horrible reason to not cop a pair of kicks you love. If you been reading this thread you should have already seen all the different opinions on how these should be rocked. Either way someone's gonna look at you like you're doin it wrong so F it, do you n rock what you love.

Looking like everyone that is lookin to pick up a pair will be able to.
Im really hoping these sit so I can use a discount code on a pair. EIther way must copp IMO

One of the pair of kicks I always wanted but was never able to get back in the days. Loved GP's game!

Top 3 Fav shoes of all time.

1. Bred XI
2. All Black Foams
3. Black Gloves

Always had a thing for black based shoes. I owned the white ones and busted the outer shroud. This will complete my top 3!

For those that have them already, did you stick with your size in Jordans? Not too sure if I should go down .5 or not. 

will be getting these with the smooth 30%.

smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
Time to hit up some of my FTL contacts lol. like everyone else, Im way too juiced for these!

Gotta work this weekend...hopefully I can get online or hopefully the NDC release isnt a disaster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom