The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Not even trippin... Still online at 5am, then the mall at 9-10 (two stores). My boy from out of state says he can grab me a pair at the ftl he manages too. Last resort ndc next weekend... I won't wear em right away anyway.

JJ was convenient because cheaper than retail+Cali tax, and I wouldn't have to wake up early.

Not even trippin... Still online at 5am, then the mall at 9-10 (two stores). My boy from out of state says he can grab me a pair at the ftl he manages too. Last resort ndc next weekend... I won't wear em right away anyway.

JJ was convenient because cheaper than retail+Cali tax, and I wouldn't have to wake up early.
doubt youll have a problem getting them tomorrow

doubt youll have a problem getting them tomorrow
I don't see any problem either...

Somebody might have already answered this question but I don't feel like looking thru all the pages. Anybody know the release date for the red color way of the gloves?

Went .5 down wanted snug fit but could've went tts. Picked up a 9. Great comfort and quality.

Everyone trying to get those few 4-5 hours of sleep. Exactly what im about to do now.

See yall in a few

Last edited:
**** I don't get home from work for another almost 3 hours. Then try to sleep for an hour or so, try online, then back at the mall like 3 hours after that. The struggle is real :lol:

That would be nice if that was the real reason, unfortunately.... I doubt that's the case.

I'm feeling the black ones from the pics, I'll check them out in person later today. Might cop if I like em..

Hopefully these will still be around next couple months for a fair price .. won't be able to purchase R/D cause I gotta pay off other stuff :smh:. Been waiting for this for months too :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom