The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Not getting through at all on these websites. It's like folks are holding these hostage in their carts just in case the Bel Airs don't come through for them :smh:

Looking all bad right now bout to get up n head to some stores, so much for thinking ppl gone sleep on these #thehypeisreal

The hype ain't real... Dudes missed on bel airs and went for these. Next week should be easy.

Yo!

I been hitting refresh for 40 mins on Footlocker tryna get a different response from "error could not add item to cart"

I JUST GOT THROUGH!

keep hope alive, keep tryna add the item to cart

On the Footlocker check-out wait list right now... 1h 30m left to go... 

What do I do?  Just sit here and wait?

Last edited:
Great googly-moogly... 
sweat.gif

Last edited:
The hype ain't real... Dudes missed on bel airs and went for these. Next week should be easy.
I hope so but with that logic dudes could strike out on the steel x's next week n go for these again so Imma scramble assume the hype is real n try to get em for retail asap

After sitting in "line" for an an hour on Eastbay I just placed my order. Since I'm on vacation, the nearest footlocker is 10 miles away, I took my chances with one online wait. Didnt want to pay shipping, oh well. Just hope my order with a W in front of it is processed.

Walked into one of the DMV's busiest mall 10mins ago (PG plaza) and snatched the last 11 in the gloves. Now I'm sitting here in the middle of the mall watching people literally run up and down searching for a pair of Bel Airs.. Wow ...

I didn't get might 13 on them but I did get a 14 on my cell phone only waited for 15 mins on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom