The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Order processed... Paypal charged... no FTL email yet though... 
sweat.gif

Ant Bay Area folks Brown Bros Shoes in Alameda will be selling these tomorrow for below retail at 129.95. Sizes 8-15 they open at 9:30am.

WTH... i called them earlier this week and dude said he wasn't getting them... SMFH :smh:

I even got gold member 3 day shipping on eastbay.... I'm not even a gold member :nerd:

Called Eastbay to confirm my order and the rep said they have plenty of common sizes left (etc 11) so I wouldn't fret if you haven't ordered a pair yet.

Anywhere else have these online? I had my pair in my cart on Eastbay but couldn't check out in time and got cart jacked.

I'm pretty confused with this release, is nike releasing this same colorway next week? I can't even find it on their release calendar...

After F'n around on all the other sites, I just placed a Phone order with EB. Got confirm email already. (fingers crossed)
10h7k87.jpg

Last edited:
If you have the means get your *** up and go cop in person. I waited about 45 minutes for my timer to jump from 1 minute to 2 hours to 5 hours. Crawled out of bed went to the nearest mall and copped them like they were Air Force ones.

finally got through on eastbay
used code LKS137EB to get $20 off $120 and picked up some nike sweats for only $10
order total came out to $167.84

At my local Mall out here in the Bay Area after striking out this morning, about 7 heads in line but I think half these folks think they're getting a shot at the Bel Airs.

Was the only person in line at my FL(Park City Mall-Lancaster,Pa) that wanted the Gloves, everyone else wanted the Kobe's.  I was able to use the $25 birthday coupon as well, making them only $120.

Just walked into footlocker as they were opening the gates. 5 min later I'm out the door with my pair. Only me and my boy and one other dude there to cop em.

Felt like the good ol days of buying kicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom