The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Got to my local mall an hour early thinking there might be a crazy hectic line.... CRICKETS!!!!

So far so good. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know about this release or them garbage fives. :D

I'm hoping I run into the same, but I live in the Bay Area nothing is surprising anymore.

got through on eastbay. all in all it was abt a 40 min wait. hope the confirmation comes through. now i can watch law and order and enjoy my honeycombs

Got to my local mall an hour early thinking there might be a crazy hectic line.... CRICKETS!!!!

So far so good. I'm guessing a lot of people don't know about this release or them garbage fives. :D

It was weird cuz most people round my way have never really "seen" these.
Alotta people were grabbin em and lookin at em for the first time like :wow:

Bel airs got people yellin in here tho lol smdh

got through on eastbay, footlocker with wait time also.... still sizes available fellas... just have patience

I did two separate orders on eastbay on my name. Same billing address but different shipping address and different credit cards. Am I good or should I worry they will cancel?

15 minute wait time on eastbay jumped to over an hour.

**** it, I can't sleep... I'm heading to the mall.

Wasn't really looking forward to the bag of doom anyway.

Was on the eastbay timer with 10 mins left...then it jumped to 3 hours 34 minutes... 
indifferent.gif

This is ridiculous. Waited the hour and a half or whatever it was. I had to change my billing address and as soon as I did that, it sent me back to the checkout screen. Started at another two hour wait and it jumped up to 4 hours a minute ago. Guess I'm not getting them lol.

Back
Top Bottom