The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

*Still waiting for at least a scan pic to pop up*
nerd.gif

Man, I hope these come out. Probably my all time favorite sneaker.

I had the navy pair in Elementary and I remember stepping in dog ++@# the first day I wore em.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please release these NIKE

I just saw how nike molested the air darwin. If they abuse the zoom flights that way I'm not buying. I hope they don't turn a guard's shoe into a pf/c's shoe. Or even worse, a spectator's shoe

Gary payton seems like a cool dude tho. definitely a bigger fan after watching how he treats his fans

Just cleaned this pair up the other day. I had been wearing them almost every day for the past 2 months and MAAAAAN were they dirty. Im really suprised how clean I got them. 

I cant stress how much I love this shoe! The attention to detail is just amazing. Im still holding out hope for a retro, but I know things arent looking good.

As much as I want these to come back, Nike has no plans to retro these, I have seen catalogs for the rest of 2012 and these are not in it so it appears this was all just a rumor....

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Just cleaned this pair up the other day. I had been wearing them almost every day for the past 2 months and MAAAAAN were they dirty. Im really suprised how clean I got them. 

I cant stress how much I love this shoe! The attention to detail is just amazing. Im still holding out hope for a retro, but I know things arent looking good.
pimp.gif
...how'd that shoe goo hold up?

Bombdig, the pair I got from you is holding up Great ! Thanks again for the hookup
pimp.gif

The pair pictured above is actually a different pair I purchased from another NT member, the infamous Junrock21
laugh.gif
Kinda a funny story... I bought them before I saw his post that is now immortalized in go rilla's sig. When I saw how he was shamelessly bumping his post count to sell I got a little nervous, even more so because he was doing it with the signature athlete of the shoes I had just paid for
laugh.gif
. Then to make things worse the tracking never updated from the city of origin. Post office tells me sometimes it can take as long as 2 weeks for a parcel package but it is extremely rare. Fast forward to two weeks after I pay and there are still no shoes in the mail. Im freaking out thinking I got scammed when he contacts me and tells me the shoes were returned to sender and he will re-ship. Im still skeptical and close to filing a claim through paypal but tell him to ship them out again anyway. 3 days later I receive my Gloves
happy.gif

I felt a little  bad for being so skeptical because when I unwrapped the first layer of paper covering the box I could see beneath it was dated and stamped from the post office when he said he originally shipped.
grin.gif
 Sorry bruh. <shrug>

Spoiler [+]

Junrock21 wrote:
Gary payton

i need to get my monkey paws on at least 4 pairs of the blacks. Holding out for a reunion!

Bad news if these aren't dropping. I was planning on spending my whole sneaker budget for the year on these, my reasoning is that I'm not planning to wait another 14 years until nike does another retro.

Man we rocked these hard in my middle school too. I remember everyone had these on the bball courts.

Back
Top Bottom