The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

These look mad
pimp.gif
unzipped 
kinda reminds me of the 97' Air Bakins

I dunno. The uppers are like on the ultraposites.I've been hunting those shoes for the longest time.

Release probably won't be till spring next year or december like they did the tempos teal release which was supposed to be spring but popped up in december so we'll see.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Release probably won't be till spring next year or december like they did the tempos teal release which was supposed to be spring but popped up in december so we'll see.

It's a longer wait than what I would have liked, but if they do drop it will be worth the wait. My all time favourite basketball shoe

I think Nike stands to make alot of money releasing the Zoom Flight 98s or Son of Gloves as a NikeID shoe. The simple design would allow the buyer decent color placement while saving Nike money compared to more complex designs like the AM95.  I also think the demographic that would want to buy these is mostly people who actually hoop in their kicks and from what I have seen real athletes are the most likely to make NikeID shoes. Nike did it with the Zoom Flight 5, I think they should do it with the Flight 98.

Not to mention there are only 2 colorways of the 98 ever made available to the public.  

Thoughts ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I think Nike stands to make alot of money releasing the Zoom Flight 98s or Son of Gloves as a NikeID shoe. The simple design would allow the buyer decent color placement while saving Nike money compared to more complex designs like the AM95.  I also think the demographic that would want to buy these is mostly people who actually hoop in their kicks and from what I have seen real athletes are the most likely to make NikeID shoes. Nike did it with the Zoom Flight 5, I think they should do it with the Flight 98.

Not to mention there are only 2 colorways of the 98 ever made available to the public.  

Thoughts ?
nerd.gif

Personally, I'm happy with the two original colorways, but it's a good option for consumers to customize them. I'd love to get my hands on the black/red/yellow miami pe

My gloves (RIP) were one of my many Jordans that got damaged in the 2006 hurricane that hit the east coast of Florida. They got soaked from the storm and with no electricity for
2 weeks to try and dry them out the dry rot was so bad there was no way of saving them. Man I loved that shoe and I'm supper stoked for the fall release.
October can't come fast enough.

I also had a pair of the GP 2's.

The Air Zoom GP II was Gary Payton‘s second signature shoe that had a shiny synthetic leather upper and Zoom Air cushioning in the sole.
The shoe also includes the speed-lacing system with the “monkey paw

Still loving my pairs...I'd love to put these to rest and rock the retros if they're done right.

31e6a684871611e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Haven't been this excited for a bike retro in a while!

roll.gif

Funny cuz just the last page they said they're not releasing!!  Wth can someone say "NO" and just confirm.

^ Lol, I know. I keep seeing these comments and think to myself... "did I miss something???".

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

these are not releasing at all this year....

tired.gif
 if this is true. I was really looking forward to any kind of Gary Payton sig getting retro'd.

Back
Top Bottom