The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

i might make the mistake of trying them on and falling in love, wife might get mad if i buy another pair lol

it's crazy how people be so on Jordans but every time a new retro gets released you see hundreds of complaints in the thread . and then these get retroed and of course only a few choice people want them and literally no one complains about anything with the shoe . Nike needs to do stuff like this more often .

it's crazy how people be so on Jordans but every time a new retro gets released you see hundreds of complaints in the thread . and then these get retroed and of course only a few choice people want them and literally no one complains about anything with the shoe . Nike needs to do stuff like this more often .

I agree. I don't know if I've been in a sneaker release thread that's been so positive. Even the Roshe thread(a shoe that's supposed to be so Zen) has gone crazy. :lol:

Mine have also arrived! 
Very pleased...

Finally!!! Enjoy man!

i might make the mistake of trying them on and falling in love, wife might get mad if i buy another pair lol
In that case, you may not wanna try them on haha...

Can you get rid of another pair of yours to compromise? 
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I wore these zipped up around the house all day Sunday while watching football cause they're so comfy and my GF was like "man, you're like a kid in a candy store with those things on". All I could do is laugh... :lol:

Lol I might be crazy but I'm having doubt's on keeping mine.. I might want to get lebron kings pride. I got these at shoe palace no returns size 12. The nostalgia had me so I copped. Buti will only wear casually and they don't seem to do it for me and my style. Would love to keep. But can't spend too much on kicks... Decisions decisions

Lol I might be crazy but I'm having doubt's on keeping mine.. I might want to get lebron kings pride. I got these at shoe palace no returns size 12. The nostalgia had me so I copped. Buti will only wear casually and they don't seem to do it for me and my style. Would love to keep. But can't spend too much on kicks... Decisions decisions
I hear you.

In my personal opinion, you should keep these unless Kings Pride have some kind of grail status to you. They drop about 217 colorways in Lebrons every year. We know no matter the other colorways in this shoe that this is top one or two.

Back
Top Bottom