The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Nike should make a black and silver colorway to rep his hometown. You''ll see a lot of Raider fans wearing them :lol:

I wore mine all over campus just a little crease but not noticeable. I did get my size however and didnt go a half size up

grrrr UPS making me heated my pair is taking so oong to get here. Gotta live vicariously through halls posts

Last edited:
Nike should make a black and silver colorway to rep his hometown. You''ll see a lot of Raider fans wearing them :lol:

Gary Payton's a diehard 49ers fan. He'll ask for the 9er's colors, before the Raiders. Believe that. He's always posting his 49ers stuff on his instagram page and this is coming from a Denver Broncos fan.

Is the NDC restock confirmed for tomorrow?  Seen a couple say Thursday, others say Saturday

Wow!

Its not a F'n restock where did this crap get started. How is it a restock if its been posted for RELEASE for at least a month now . The shoes just dropped last weekend and nike never released them on their site yet

Sometimes i really wonder ....

Is the NDC restock confirmed for tomorrow?  Seen a couple say Thursday, others say Saturday

Wow!

Its not a F'n restock where did this crap get started. How is it a restock if its been posted for RELEASE for at least a month now . The shoes just dropped last weekend and nike never released them on their site yet

Sometimes i really wonder ....

tumblr_lebvvsXGo11qcewqko1_500.png

No need to be so angry

Went to the mall they were sold out at footlocker, shiekhs had em in stock

Bought 2 pairs of kobe 7 (old stock prolly a return) 2 headbands and some laces for $85 after my bday coupon 
pimp.gif

:smokin:smokin:smokin at all these pics. I hope everybody looking is able to get a pair. I think when NDC releases them you guys will be ok. I remember on the original white/black pair the leather didn't crease too much. It was made with a leather outer but the inner was flexible. Not like Black pair but stretchy enough for it not to crease.

Last edited:
:smokin:smokin:smokin at all these pics. I hope everybody looking is able to get a pair. I think when NDC releases them you guys will be ok. I remember on the original white/black pair the leather didn't crease too much. It was made with a leather outer but the inner was flexible. Not like Black pair but stretchy enough for it not to crease.

Thought I'd help you out with your pic.

^ Thanks. 
smile.gif

Only 1 shipping option from FTL, which came to $40 via UPS.  3-7 days!  

They didn't double-box... just used the plastic shipping bag...
sweat.gif
  thankfully, the box wasn't too beat. 

The Nike Zoom Rookies is a prime example of a shoe that is falsely advertised.. Absolutely no Zoom air in those at all..

WRONG.

Zoom rookies have zoom air.. its the size of a pinky, but it's in there. Heel.

Look for yourself.

Wore them out to a bar on release night...everyone was giving me compliments lol had a bartender tell her friend as I walked by "OMG he's so hot." Then wore em to my local mall to go grab some more clothes (all my ish still in storage from this deployment) and people were pointing em out. "Look he has the Gloves." lol good times. Def my favorite cop of the year. The just look oh so right man.
So these shoes will help me get buns, too?

anyone else having a little discomfort where the little velcro strap and the front of ur ankle meets when all the way zipped up? nothing major or nothing a pair of longer socks won't fix, just wondering though
Yep, I have the same issue. I'm going to try and not zipper it up all the way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom