The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

def Repped Ruvilla.

I live on west coast and they arrived in 3 days.

Excellent customer service too. I was concerned about putting my work address for shipping and they emailed me on Saturday afternoon after the chaos.

Thanks man!!!

I just got my pair in size 9.5!!!!!

Yes!!!

So we all know that these release tomorrow, the 12th on NDC. My question is what time will they hit NDC? Is it 12 am EST, PST?

def Repped Ruvilla.

I live on west coast and they arrived in 3 days.

Excellent customer service too. I was concerned about putting my work address for shipping and they emailed me on Saturday afternoon after the chaos.
Mine still wont be here tell monday....bs yo.

Man some things are just meant to be. Missed RSVP on 10s but ill settle for my 05's and just happened to check here this morning got the last 8.5 on Ruvilla! Hyped.... GP THE GOD.

TBH I'm so confused on how releases work now days. I just got back into collecting, and when I was collecting back in high school from like 2004 to 2008 ish, it was just a show up at your store and buy them type of thing. FCFS, easy copps, but how does this RSVP ish work lol it's just crazy to me idk. Someone explain por favor 
happy.gif

Not feeling the Green Abyss ones. Almost looks like customs made from the black/white. They should however make a "cloak" pair. Now that would be nice...

Wonder if Nike is gonna butcher these with 20 million colorways.. I don't even care I'm just glad the black and white look so butter. They gonna do a galaxy glove watch..

I wouldn't mind a few other colorways if they're done right.. i think they should make the green, yellow, and white pair a gr 

Apart from the black/white one, I really hope for that grey/ orange one!

Will try to double up tomorrow on NDC!

Of course if there will be other interesting colourways, I would be in as well!

Hoping my pair from Shoe Palace shows up today
eek.gif

Seeing all these pics is having me dying to rock these. Even worse I was moving some old stuff out of my closet and found my Lakers' Gary Payton jersey
laugh.gif

which stores are re-stocking these tomorrow? i need a pair size 12 so bad! these are my grails

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom