The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

FINALLLLY!!

Worth the wait!
And comfy as hell, like everyone has been saying. Went TTS
Keeping the white laces, POP!

Last edited:
my local HoH restocked yesterday as well, seems like Nike wanted to see what happens with these....doing two releases basically...

my local HoH restocked yesterday as well, seems like Nike wanted to see what happens with these....doing two releases basically...
i was thinking this too.. and now that they've seen that they did well, i think they're gonna drop all types of weird colorways

I think I might need to exchange my pair. On my left shoe in the inside near the toe area, it feels like they stitched it wrong. The part where the leather meets the nylon. Like a big lump and I can feel it. Right shoe feels fine though and doesn't have that.

Anyone else experience this?

Havent made up my mind on grabbin a pair off ndc in the morning or just wait on end to ship next month

All the pics gettin posted makes me want to have them now, but i wont be wearing them til next year (weather is gonna get crappy here soon, already snowed twice)

Havent made up my mind on grabbin a pair off ndc in the morning or just wait on end to ship next month

All the pics gettin posted makes me want to have them now, but i wont be wearing them til next year (weather is gonna get crappy here soon, already snowed twice)
If I scooped off of end, I woulda just waited. Especially since I know I won't wear for a while. Few $$s saved can be towards the next pair.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the restock at FTL is actually on the Launch Locator, the date is listed as 10/11, today. Doesn't seem like any of the stores in my area got the restock though.

I think I might need to exchange my pair. On my left shoe in the inside near the toe area, it feels like they stitched it wrong. The part where the leather meets the nylon. Like a big lump and I can feel it. Right shoe feels fine though and doesn't have that.

Anyone else experience this?
You know what, I just noticed that too. It's not too much of a big deal if I walk around and don't think about it.

Been a great week.

Doubled up on the gloves....ready for tomorrow's releases...and copped some tix to HOV's Magna Carta tour in Cologne Germany for the 28th of October
smokin.gif

Last edited:
They just came in from EB. (The bag of death)
The ankle padding is like no other. A great rendition of the original. Kudos Nike.

Back
Top Bottom