The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I honestly think the black/white color will be the best seller out of the bunch. The rest of the colors, besides limited ones, will be around for retail or below. A lot of people will be turned off by the inner material on the white shroud on the white pair. I sure think it looks disgusting vs what it used to be.
Real talk.

Out of everything I copped this year would I be wrong if I said these are probably my best pickup for 2013? Not being biased (one of my nike grails)
na ur right these r dope, I nevr get 2pairs of same shoe but I did for this 1, the white pair ill prob do the same, the shoe is dope and goes with anything u wana wear!

I've been contemplating a double but it doesn't make sense for me. I wear air max 09s and bron ix as my daily shoes sprinkled in with kobe 8s so I barely wear these as it is. Add the appearance of durability and it seems like I'll never get to the double.
Now if I get a chance at a pair for the low.... All bets are off and forget what I just typed :lol:

can't wait to get mines
smokin.gif

I gotta grab a pair Hope I can walk in my local spot and get a pair a Lot of Jordan heads round my part of town.

I'd take either color at this point..But there's something about them white ones that just make the shoe look extra sleek..

Back
Top Bottom