The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

One of my top five shoes I had the pleasure of owning when they first came out. I played jr high basketball in them.

I remember playing once againest a kid wearing the black ones on one foot, and the white ones on the other.

Is there any confirmed release date now? Or are they currently drowning due to all the Penny, Foams, Flight 1 and Jordan releases?

Is there any confirmed release date now? Or are they currently drowning due to all the Penny, Foams, Flight 1 and Jordan releases?

My guess. If Nike is going to line up the release of the retro to his HOF induction it would be next year.

With no sample leaks or anything I doubt they would drop next month. Sad but all us GP fans will wait. A retro is inevitable.

This thread remains pretty strong. Let's keep it that way.

glove2i.jpg

Last edited:
My guess. If Nike is going to line up the release of the retro to his HOF induction it would be next year.
With no sample leaks or anything I doubt they would drop next month. Sad but all us GP fans will wait. A retro is inevitable.
This thread remains pretty strong. Let's keep it that way.
glove2i.jpg

absolutely we will keep it alive! Thumbs up!

I want these so bad, I wish they wud be as durable as the ogs.loved hoppin in these

SICK, I remember having the green and white.  Sigh if only I knew back then what I had my hands on, or my feet more accurately.

These def aren't dropping in Oct

Maybe sometime down the line in '13. Nike seems to be setting it up especially with those golf knock-offs

Man I think these are in my top 10-25... I loved this shoe when I was in middle school, & cannot wait to see the return of it. I would also love to see the Air Zoom GPs retro as well. 
This is incredible. I hope the Air Zoom GP's come out too.

airzoomgp.jpg
Biggest complaint with the Gloves is they didn't look good in jeans or shorts.
I disagree I love the way they look in jeans

Last edited:
Man I think these are in my top 10-25... I loved this shoe when I was in middle school, & cannot wait to see the return of it. I would also love to see the Air Zoom GPs retro as well. 
This is incredible. I hope the Air Zoom GP's come out too.

airzoomgp.jpg

Biggest complaint with the Gloves is they didn't look good in jeans or shorts.

I disagree I love the way they look in jeans

if those damn air zoom gps dont ever come out ima be pissed. as ive said before ill never retire til they do. these were my favorite all time non jordan as a kid. wore em with EVERYTHING and my A.D.D. *** couldn't stop playing with the latch.

Back
Top Bottom