The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Once I saw that SC logo on the tongue I knew it was a wrap.

Not even gonna waste my time trying to cop. :smh:

Just keep the L word chatter to a minimum. The less that is seen is probably best. As people have eluded to. EASY COP per se, probably not. Impossible or darn close to like Galaxy Rookies- probably not either. Somewhere in between- maybe that's sort of accurate. If you put in work on some level you should be ok. Guarantees- NEVER- Be smart and things should break favorably. Amazes me sometimes how people can dissect this scenario so many different ways for nearly every new release. Exercise common sense and apply effort according to your degree of desire/interest in the product. end mini-rant :D

People just need to post links to what they are saying or don't post anything at all...period.  Or say you're just talking out of your ***.

It would definitely be nice if there were a non-SC edition of this C/W like it was for the Galaxy Zoom Rookie.

Dam. Was hoping to hold out until the blck/red 1s but these are too dope to pass up. Only cw+ I'd mess with. Might need to stop by nike town Saturday morning!

Couldn't find the white pair in my 12.5 and nike's being coy again about when or if they release so I caved and ordered a 13. Would have preferred 12.5 but at least I got the blacks in my size

how do the gloves fit? should i go half size up?
i did, and they fit perfect.. plus in my true size that zipper was struggling to zip up

Welp, hopefully the 2 Kobe drops this weekend will clear up some space for us to cook this weekend with these.. yeah right huh ?  they out here grabbing everything 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nike Chicago called these a "general release" on Twitter which is a good sign about how limited (or general) they are. Hopefully I can pick them up at Nike Dallas. Good luck to everyone

I'm gonna be on line for the Kobe 1's anyway, so if I can get a pair of these too, I'll go for it. Otherwise, I'm on the fence. The details are nice, but the colorway doesn't work for me. And let's be real, resale value is looking odd right right now.

Back
Top Bottom