The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

What does the Velcro piece say?
payton.JPG

Ahh ok. I didn't pay a whole lot of attn to the rookies since I never liked em... I was wrong.

Don't worry s dubl, confused the hell out of me too. I looked at my boys pair and apparently that logo is underneath a velcro patch on the tongue so for the most part its obscured

I think the Kobes are easily going to take pressure off of those that try to order these online as long as you act quickly tho. Idk how limited these truly are but these are going to be a hot item no doubt

Kobes are going hard this weekend and anyone looking to make a buck will be in the hunt for those. Starting to look like these will be a easy cop for those who really want.

Im thinking the Kobes should take some of heat off these. If the pace of these 2 threads is any indicator there is far greater demand for the Kobes than there is the for these Gloves. The Kobe thread is averaging about 100 posts a day while this thread is moving at about 10-15. I know the limited tag draws all kind of people that wouldn't usually buy, but overall I dont think the Glove design is all that attractive or desirable to most people.

Back
Top Bottom