The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

For some reason, the Black/Purple-Volt colorway is slowly creeping up on the OG Black/White's to be my favorite. I really like that the leather around the toebox is black.

All I need now is the SC's. :frown:

Bet swaggy p slides those on for a game or two. Maybe when they where the Hollywood nights jersey.

What's the story with FootLocker and these? Are they just out at EVERY footlocker right now in-store?
Repped for pics.

I walked in yesterday and asked when they dropped, my girl said today and I copped em.. Silent Release.? Or what.? I was thinking the 21st..

Last edited:
I walked yesterday and asked when they dropped, my girl said today and I copped em.. Silent Release.? Or what.? I was thinking the 21st..
Just checked a local Footlocker and Footaction. Neither one had em. There's another of each in the area. Might peep those this weekend.

They had a release date from what I hear, but they were advised to lift the date and sell them as soon as they got them.

What's the story with FootLocker and these? Are they just out at EVERY footlocker right now in-store?
Repped for pics.

I walked in yesterday and asked when they dropped, my girl said today and I copped em.. Silent Release.? Or what.? I was thinking the 21st..

I think they pulled the release date due slow sales of other colorways of the Gloves in combination with the busy release calender. From my knowledge FTLs can and have been releasing these as soon as they receive their shipment.

They had a release date from what I hear, but they were advised to lift the date and sell them as soon as they got them.
This sounds about right, with it being the holiday season and they're trying to push them off before they sit because people would rather buy other holiday releases.. Im willing to bet the official date is still the 21st..

Last edited:
This sounds about right, with it being the holiday season and they're trying to push them off before they sit because people would rather buy other holiday releases.. Im willing to bet the official date is still the 21st..

Yeah... Im pretty sure they're still releasing online and at other locations on the 21st.

if that "Laker" colorway was yellow instead of volt, would scoop instantly... :\

SCs going to be delivered a day early :smokin

Mine just arrived. If you like these, you're tripping. All of the small details makes these incredible. Hands down the best colorway for this model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom