The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I've been looking at dankenstien88's comparison pics of the white OG and retro and it makes me sad to see how different the retros look. Besides the obvious( rat fur,leather instead of suede toe rand, and the bottom part of the toe and sole painted white instead of the black) the humongous size and shape of the toe rand on the retros throws the design off. It looks too bulky and round. It was so much better on the OG with the smaller and less round toe rand. 

I saw pics of GP playing in some charity game and he got the same design as the OGs. Another case of the player gets the good stuff and the buyers get the cheap version. I'm pretty certain GP also gets the proper zoom in his, not the junk we got

Got mine today and i dont like the Shape Black and white look on point with the shroud fabric stretched but not on these. Oh well.

Last edited:
I saw pics of GP playing in some charity game and he got the same design as the OGs. Another case of the player gets the good stuff and the buyers get the cheap version. I'm pretty certain GP also gets the proper zoom in his, not the junk we got

Don't feel bad. Those were OG's.

The retro F&F pairs he receives are the exact same quality and build as the pairs we get.

The PE's when he played for the Heat on the other hand where/are phenomenal in quality/build.

Does anyone know if the black will restock? i got the white but I want to exchange them for the black.

Don't know the Oregon State release date but these are at my local Champs.

3? All I need is one 12.

Last edited:
The anticipation is real! I haven't ordered a pair of shoes in years. I cannot wait!

Mine arrived at my doorstep just after scooping the Joker/Lakers/Whatever from FootLocker.

If I miss out on a few pairs I'm after in the next few weeks, gonna redirect that money for another pair of SC. Hopefully after Christmas and especially the Gamma hype the prices on the bay drop. Need a second no question.

Back
Top Bottom