The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

mean.gif
mean.gif

H&m? Isnt that a womens store?
In any case i think yur sol my man just suck it up or buy a new pair trying to clean it might just make it worse... And stop buying clothes from womens clothing store! Lol :tongue:

Nah they sell clothes for everyone

Great to see mostly everyone that got their pairs in this week liked how the Sonic Waves turned out -- appreciate it!!

Jada.....

Cool that you hooked up Fam. But you can't leave us hanging. What didn't you like about the them? Your the first person I think I've seen that DIDN'T like the SC joints....
They're just ugly

Didn't like them the second I opened the box.

They're not as nice as I thought they'd be, the quality is very bad with snags all over the spandex.

The color isn't as bright as I thought they'd be, plus that Sole tongue really looked wack too, like their site.

Jada.....

Cool that you hooked up Fam. But you can't leave us hanging. What didn't you like about the them? Your the first person I think I've seen that DIDN'T like the SC joints....
They're just ugly

Didn't like them the second I opened the box.

They're not as nice as I thought they'd be, the quality is very bad with snags all over the spandex.

The color isn't as bright as I thought they'd be, plus that Sole tongue really looked wack too, like their site.

I got mine yesterday... I like them but they're not as hot as people are acting. I think the biggest attraction to most people is the fact they're "limited".

If these were a GR people alot of would be passing... but add a SC tag and the people who never knew who GP was start to come out the woodworks. My biggest gripe is the somewhat shoddy build quality and the yellow accent on the front of the midsole. I think the shoe would have flowed better had that yellow accent been white.

Im still very glad I got a pair and like them alot, but frankly I like the way the OSUs look in person much more.

I think if the shoes were just SOLID green, without those stupid black "waves" they'd look 100x better.

Yeah, thats kinda how I feel. The "Pine Green" looks more like a dark emerald tone in person...lol kinda like the color used on lots of 90s cars. I would have preferred a truer green shroud with a white midsole accent and green based midsole. Basically the same color placement as the black/white/red but green/white/yellow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom