The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Not feeling those other Tech Challenge joints.
I need to know are these releasing?!

Last edited:
Why the hell is nike taking so long to drop the price on the black glove T on ndc :smh:

At least you'd cop.

I wouldn't want those other joints if they gave them to me for free.

They're like the shoe that my girl would want me to wear (only with her)/ something she'd buy me type shoe...with all the "pretty colors" type crap, saying they're "cute", me...I'm happy with my bulk/whts

I must say, as big of an Agassi fan as I am... and as much as I like the Gloves... I'm just not feeling this ATC mashup.  

I don't understand the context of it.  I know GP played in the Air Alarms, but that's it (I think).  Hmmm. 

Here's my story about the SC Gloves.

Like all of you I was glad when I found out that my HOH will get them this weekend.
When I called and inquired about a raffle they said no raffle. They told me to show up Wed. and
get a Gamma ticket, if I was a winner I could request a Glove in place of the Gamma when I was in the store.

Ok, so when I show up yesterday at 9am it was a madhouse. I had to wait 3.5 hours just to get a lousy raffle ticket.
Remember, I "do not" want a Gamma, just the Glove.

Anyway, when the winning number was picked I found out that I was 620 in line. Yep, 620 people in front of me.
I'm guessing that when the supply of the Gamma's start running low the Gamma buyers will turn their attention to the Gloves and snatch they all up.
So much for getting a pair at retail. Just had to vent...

Incidentally, I did wear the Lakers colored Gloves when I was on line. Man, I just love the Gloves.
As I said before, I have every color released except the SC's.
I've doubled up on the black pair which are my favorite.

You talking about HoH Willowbrook right? Yeah I was told on the phone that week, come get your ticket Wed morning at 8. I passed because I'm over that nonsense, but when I went in to grab my Christmas LeBron I asked my connect there how they did on the SC Gloves....12...FREAKING 12 pair?!?! Come on Nike really? That's what you're gonna send out? I got a pair from my girl on Christmas either way and she paid $200 shipped. Not bad...

I don't think that version will be releasing. Im pretty sure those were just one off grey markets made from whatever parts they had available. Those look like they're 95% black/white/reds with the cover material being the only part from the Tech pack.

The prices for SC gloves r prolly the lowest they will go right now.  Try and grab a pair for around 190-220 shipped.  If you wait, prices will eventually go back up after people that actually want the sneaker to wear have purchased a good portion of them.

Im on the hunt for a size 11.5 but the lowest I find is $240/250. I wish I could find for $200 mark

Nice pic Dc

Im not a big soda drinker but every time I see those Raindrop Kamikazes I crave some. That metallic green + the droplets reminds me of the condensation on a cold can of Sprite :lol:

Last edited:
i'm thinking these will be the all-star games I think its payton's yr, 2012 penny, 2013 barkley, 2014 prob payton and later in the yr that combo payton shoe will get the allstar treatment ala penny rookie's but this is my guess ok I stand corrected looking at the release date still thinking payton will get a mardi gras inspired all star theme

Last edited:

i'm thinking these will be the all-star games I think its payton's yr, 2012 penny, 2013 barkley, 2014 prob payton and later in the yr that combo payton shoe will get the allstar treatment ala penny rookie's but this is my guess

Thats what alot of people are speculating but I think hes referring to the fact that these have black and white accents instead of burgundy and orange like the other samples we've seen.

I know I already said it a page back, but Im pretty sure those were just one off grey markets made from whatever parts they had available. Those look like they're 95% black/white/reds with the cover material being the only part from the Tech pack.

Thats what alot of people are speculating but I think hes referring to the fact that these have black and white accents instead of burgundy and orange like the other samples we've seen.

I know I already said it a page back, but Im pretty sure those were just one off grey markets made from whatever parts they had available. Those look like they're 95% black/white/reds with the cover material being the only part from the Tech pack.
this cw won't be all-star with a release date of jan 11

Back
Top Bottom