The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I gotta double up on the black/whites I tried on my pair the other day and damn they are nice, they are cut a little small I went with my normal 11 but I love the locked in feel

Yes, you would be smart to double up while they are still available now.
I don't expect these to retro again for many years.

These are extremely comfortable for casual use. I've posted my concerns for balling but for casual
wear I love them.

I also doubled up on the black & white pair. I have every colorway that released and that was the only one I doubled up on.
However, the just released Royal Blue and White pair will give the black & white pair a run for the money and
more than likely I'll double up on that colorway too.

Yes, you would be smart to double up while they are still available now.
I don't expect these to retro again for many years.

These are extremely comfortable for casual use. I've posted my concerns for balling but for casual
wear I love them.

I also doubled up on the black & white pair. I have every colorway that released and that was the only one I doubled up on.
However, the just released Royal Blue and White pair will give the black & white pair a run for the money and
more than likely I'll double up on that colorway too.
so a royal blue colorway just released? man I want a blue colorway bad

yeah I love these for casual use really comfortable, I wanna get a second pair to keep on ice because who knows when they come out again

I wouldn't ball in these, I'd go with the Kobe or Bron for that but these are great for casual use they look good with jeans IMO
Don't think they have officially released, but we've had pics of them for some time now.
oh ok because I saw the pics and I would love a blue colorway

Last edited:
laugh.gif

NDC has the OSU colorway on sale 91.98 with code BESTINGAME for today only

Last edited:
Can't do the royals... Remind me too much of a Duke or Kentucky CW

Phuc dat *Kendrick voice*

anybody else get a blister on their pinky toe when wearing these for an extended period of time?

Probably have Yankees and Cowboys hats on deck as well I bet...

:smh:  

Edit: Oh and the Heat...

As a cowboys fan I can tell you it's not an honor or cool to rock gear anymore the 90s were a lonnnnnnng time ago

Lol I won't switch teams but they don't make it easy

Any pics of these royals? They would be prefect with my Dez home jersey

we don't have a  hoh here  
mean.gif

i'm gonna call the closest one to see what's up, but it's a little drive.. id rather just have some one oop me 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom