The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

anybody else get a blister on their pinky toe when wearing these for an extended period of time?
Yea. I went TTS and they rub my left pinky toe a little if I wear them for over an hour or so. Just my left foot too, it's weird. Must have a weird left foot.

This don't count?
I see your point I guess.  Those are pretty hideous in a lot of people's eyes though.  I meant something crazy we will all go nuts over.  Looking for a little more creativity than just some orange and red streaks.

I kind of like Dankenstein's idea.

They are here

There's a hoh about an hour away from me, so i'm just gonna take a ride up there tomorrow to see what's up... i called a couple times and they're acting like they don't know what i'm talking about, so i'm just gonna go check for myself 

Last edited:

There's a hoh about an hour away from me, so i'm just gonna take a ride up there tomorrow to see what's up... i called a couple times and they're acting like they don't know what i'm talking about, so i'm just gonna go check for myself 
HOH/footlocker employees are generally useless on the phone. I called them up when the black pair originally came out and asked if they have the zoom glove. I had to tell them it was a shoe and not a glove

Last edited:
^^:lol: Wow! I always tell people the least knowledgeable employees work in sneaker stores and cell phone stores.

My homegirl is bringing my Royals today around 3ish. First pretty day in Charleston in about 4 days so might throw them on....

My experience when I tried to ask about the Terracotta Warriors. I went to the employees behind the cashwrap to ask if they were getting the Terracotta Warriors. They looked at me like I was crazy and said no. I then went up to somebody who was obviously a manager (from his demeanor) and asked him. He said yes and told me I can reserve a pair right now if I want to. I said yes and brought me back to the cashwrap. He told them to reserve the Terracotta Warriors for me and they said, "Huh?" His response: "THE LEBRONS, FOO!" :rofl:

You can't expect shoe store employees to know this stuff. Sometimes to them, it's just a job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom