The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

those customs are super nasty to me, but that's due to subject matter not the craftsmanship. those are much nicer, intricate and more involved than any of the other custom stuff i've seen come out. i mean, bar none, from an execution (no pun intended) standpoint, those are crazy awesome. most or all of other customs are just paint. this one truly looks like a movie prop quality piece. and although the view is obscured a bit by all the customization, i can see why the more knowledgeable people in this thread stand so steadfast that the shoe is definitely not a looker with shroud cut off

Are these good for wide footers? Looking for something with a roomy toebox but can't fit most of the current shoes

Are these good for wide footers? Looking for something with a roomy toebox but can't fit most of the current shoes

You should be ok, your best bet is to go to your local foot locker and try em on but if you want to be on the safe side ordering online then just get a half size up

thought the glove was selling well though, besides those fugazi oil spill, volt and suns colorways. I really hope they dont stop now.

Back
Top Bottom