The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Spotted the blk/whites at the Footlocker in Mall of the America's in Miami this weekend, if anyone in South Florida is looking for a pair. You may want to call ahead, I didn't ask what sizes were left.

thought for sure the blk/whts woulda popped up @ outlets.

they are cool n all but i just wasnt about to spend 150 on em...

Didn't know the blk/white is hot, bought mine with ease on RD, and used it +20 time, even on snow days when i was at Toronto.. Very comfy shoe, i sold it last month for $150 I have no idea people would pay for that price and having a clean shoe always add value. Just fyi.

The black/white are the definition of classic.. plus it's the first time they retroed them, so of course they're going to be sought after

no 13s in any of them :smh: all i was really looking for was the Miami pair. They had a 12.5 last i checked but i guess i woke up too late today.

Hmmm.

fyk7 IG

10362160_1441553699426827_2097556672_n.jpg

copped the osu cw from nike for $52 with 20% off and a $50 nike gift coupon they sent me thursday

Wow, really...?

garypayton_20 IG

"Versace" Gloves...

Story being, @fbccnyc made them for @garydwayne...

10349660_454218554724572_250457105_n.jpg

^^^ theyre alright. I actually like that green, red & yellow cw of those the most. I wouldnt pay retail for em tho. And those versace glove customs woulda been nice if they kept the Nike sign on em. How do you take that off on this sneaker??? :smh:

whats everybody opinion on these, saw them at the mall in this colorway and they actually look great but i can only choose 1 shoe so its either the sonic flights or the gloves in the "lakers" colorway.  would love me a blk/wht pair but im a little late and i dont want to pay over $150

Those are weird looking

Yup hype is gone.. I waited to cop the SC and was able to get it for $165 ds....I loved my black retro, which i sold for retail after 10+ wear (winter shoes). Didnt know i can get that much for the black and white.
this thing is built like a tank..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom