The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Black pair for me.
To the guys planning on balling in these.... Do y'all think they will hold up? My personal opinion is no, because I played in these in middle school & early high school, and they tore right though the mesh/leather. With today's quality being pretty bad, I don't see them being any more durable

Black pair for me.
To the guys planning on balling in these.... Do y'all think they will hold up? My personal opinion is no, because I played in these in middle school & early high school, and they tore right though the mesh/leather. With today's quality being pretty bad, I don't see them being any more durable
I played a whole season in the black pair, they lasted fine. But like you said, today's quality is not what it was back in 1998

Good news. Been waiting since last January for these. I like that not all the colors are dropping on the same day so I can focus on each color

^yeah black is a no brainer

I wanna double up on White, Black (especially), and Heat CW.

My intention is wear the heck out of em.

Only concern, I bought the zoom flight premium (doubled up) and wasnt a huge fan of them with regular clothes. It wasn't like elementary school anymore. Lol! So I ended up selling the 2nd pair.

I am the only one fearful that Nike will ruin them with terrible quality and corner cutting like they do with most retros?

GP my favorite player of all time. Must cop. I wonder what the demand will be like on these. I feel like a bunch of high schoolers out there might make it tougher than it should be for the older heads. I can see these sittin' for a while also though. Tough call on that.

Back
Top Bottom