The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I can sense the hyptrain gaining steam, I see pics of these all over IG now n ppl are foaming at the mouth.
I hope I'm wrong but I doubt these will be easy to attain.

Look, just give me 2 pairs and y'all can take as many fliks on instagram and twitter as y'all want too.

I just wanna hoop in at least 1 pair.

Look, just give me 2 pairs and y'all can take as many fliks on instagram and twitter as y'all want too.

I just wanna hoop in at least 1 pair.

Hooped in the OG's today....I hope this retro is just as comfortable......probably wont be though :\

Last edited:
Need one pair at least

I read retail was 145 but what was retail originally, like when they first released

the buzz for this has been rising all jokes aside everyone in my area has been talkin about these

I think these will sell like the Volt Griffeys tho

Bruh.... I'm too amped.

My parents got me these as a hospital gift in the 4th grade.

They hold a place inside. These are special.

Needless to say, they will be copped

Lol @ Magic!! Hahaha. Ur a clown!!

There's mixed info in this thread but ZERO confirmation.

Kamueceno (Dude in the know) said he spoke to his sources and they said April. But a few posts up said dude said he placed his order do October. So what that mean, still no confirmation!

I've been in this thread since the first page. So, you should go back and read through the thread

You mentioned sample pics, there are sample pics. So again, read before posting

Just to add to this, I called champs they aren't getting them. Footlocker didn't know, and Footaction said pushed backed to May. So yea there is still a mixed bag for release date. I just don't want to miss it and the hype creeps up, and I miss out.

I'm getting agitated about this release. If Nike screws this up and makes it limited like some south beach lebron or whatever, I swear I'm going to start buying Adidas instead

I'm getting agitated about this release. If Nike screws this up and makes it limited like some south beach lebron or whatever, I swear I'm going to start buying Adidas instead

I expect Flight One status. I just don't see hypebeasts clamoring for these despite history or limitedness or anything. They'd need to drop a Galaxy GITD colorway for the resellers to come in flocks.

Last edited:
I just can't believe all the people that bashed this shoe in December when Jordan showed the XX8, everyone said it was ugly like The Glove.  And now, everyone is hyping these like they are the next coming or something.  I can't wait for this to release, but like everything else, if you aren't lucky to get the initial release, you will be paying eBay prices for these.  Please if you don't like em, don't cop them, leave them for us old guys that loved the GP/Jordan battles of the 90s.

You mentioned sample pics, there are sample pics. So again, read before posting

Just to add to this, I called champs they aren't getting them. Footlocker didn't know, and Footaction said pushed backed to May. So yea there is still a mixed bag for release date. I just don't want to miss it and the hype creeps up, and I miss out.

Magic ur hilarious!! You have no idea what I'm talking about!!

Please read what DWRGHT wrote. This is my point!!

We keep hearing OCTOBER, but sample pics typically don't come out this far in advance. Like DWRGHT wrote, he called Footaction and they're saying May. Another person wrote, when they spoke to Nike cust svc, they said April. So people who keep saying, "I can't wait for October" and "the Hall of Fame Ceremony/Release", should pay close attention now.

I'm going to go with this info and watch these websites closely because I think they'll be releasing these in the next few weeks.

I highly covet this release and so I just want to be as helpful as possible. I know I surely don't want to miss out.

That's my point. Man, some people are so thick headed. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm only trying to get one man i saw my friend wearing these with Khakis :smokin

Eventually I'd hoop in them tho but they look too nice, too bad release date is so far away

Every time I do t choose to cop from nike they just keep pulling me back with the classics! Lol you can't win with nike they always bring back something worth copping

Magic ur hilarious!! You have no idea what I'm talking about!!

Please read what DWRGHT wrote. This is my point!!

We keep hearing OCTOBER, but sample pics typically don't come out this far in advance. Like DWRGHT wrote, he called Footaction and they're saying May. Another person wrote, when they spoke to Nike cust svc, they said April. So people who keep saying, "I can't wait for October" and "the Hall of Fame Ceremony/Release", should pay close attention now.

I'm going to go with this info and watch these websites closely because I think they'll be releasing these in the next few weeks.

I highly covet this release and so I just want to be as helpful as possible. I know I surely don't want to miss out.

That's my point. Man, some people are so thick headed.
mean.gif
I agree THINK the black pair is coming out late April-May.Also agree that samples don't come out this early. Look at stuff like the Grapes, Aquas (maybe). Its funny though, because each place was different. Footlocker was the most helpful (nice customer service), FootAction had the date, and at Champs I damn near had to explain who Gary Payton was 
laugh.gif
. The thing with NikeTalk is arrogance, and immaturity run rampant, in certain threads. Not saying this one is bad, but if I trusted everyones "word" I would have no collection. That's why I had to call myself. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for others to do the same. 

Last edited:
I agree THINK the black pair is coming out late April-May.Also agree that samples don't come out this early. Look at stuff like the Grapes, Aquas (maybe). Its funny though, because each place was different. Footlocker was the most helpful (nice customer service), FootAction had the date, and at Champs I damn near had to explain who Gary Payton was 
laugh.gif

. The thing with NikeTalk is arrogance, and immaturity run rampant, in certain threads. Not saying this one is bad, but if I trusted everyones "word" I would have no collection. That's why I had to call myself. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea for others to do the same. 

REPPED!!! :smokin

Missed out on these back in 8th grade, I think I got the answer 3 instead cuz the glove wasn't available. Won't miss out this time

I just can't believe all the people that bashed this shoe in December when Jordan showed the XX8, everyone said it was ugly like The Glove.  And now, everyone is hyping these like they are the next coming or something.  I can't wait for this to release, but like everything else, if you aren't lucky to get the initial release, you will be paying eBay prices for these.  Please if you don't like em, don't cop them, leave them for us old guys that loved the GP/Jordan battles of the 90s.
I've always liked the glove's look but those 28 are an abomination those ******ed things shouldn't be compared to these.

Back
Top Bottom