The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

those retro's are lookin RIGHT
nthat.gif

can't wait~
congrats on GP getting HOF, it's about TIME~!

Damn you and your PEs...

J/K :tongue:

I think they will release in the last quarter of 2013 when the next NBA season starts, at least that should guarantee better sales, since many people will be into buying new kickz. I doubt that it will happen in the offseason!

I just hope Wale don't wear these bc then everybody is gonna be like these my favorite kicks I been waiting for these.... bandwagoners
I agree very much, but the truth is that that's the way game is now...once the public see's Wale or Kanye rocking them is becomes heavily hyped..

im goin call it now, with this thread already at 50 plus, hype is gonna be crazy come release, there will be blood if im able to store cop

So is the 20 colorway thing confirmed or a rumor? If so I'm glad, I'm a tacky guy, I like the crazy neon retro plus colors, the only black and white shoe I'll ever get excited about is the Shaqnosis.

A must have for the collection.

I agree very much, but the truth is that that's the way game is now...once the public see's Wale or Kanye rocking them is becomes heavily hyped..

Unfortunately

Sad but true. I see that new names are popping in here as time gets closer.

Not saying that you guys are bad or anything, but you already know that the ratio of people posting to people just WATCHING this thread is crazy.

I just hope Wale don't wear these bc then everybody is gonna be like these my favorite kicks I been waiting for these.... bandwagoners
I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for Wale wearing shoes. That whole TMZ ish is new to me. Last shoe I saw a celeb wear was the first Yeezy's (which are ugly imo). I'm glad im not into all that crap and following what celebs do, otherwise I'd look like a bag of Skittles. 

^^^^

my god, dude must have the most solid nike account on earth, is it because his size or he just a valued customer?

^^^^

my god, dude must have the most solid nike account on earth, is it because his size or he just a valued customer?

Hes a celebrity and a sneakerhead. Im sure he gets all his nikes for free now. Its free promotion for nike when he takes pics with their shoes on.

i know that about him, there are plenty of celeb sneaker heads but i feel like he gets kicks at the first stage of production at this point. maybe because he takes pictures of every shoe he has.

High school memories. I had the white/green ones and my buddy on the team had the white/carolina Son of Gloves. I told him the difference but he didn't care lol. Definitely do not like the red Flight tab but its all good. Still gonna get one of each CW. I destroyed mine washing cars and then I did the dissection on them. I have always loved the Zoom GP line and wondered why it didn't get a ton of love. These and then the Hawk Flights will complete my GP collection. Great look on who posted that link to the Hawks, been looking for those forever.

It's a sad state when wale helps sales more than GP! Back in the day, you'd buy a basketball shoe because it was your favourite player's shoe or performed well. Now it's based on what some rapper is wearing? Unbelievable. 

Back
Top Bottom