The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

hey NSW steal my idea, i beg you.

Last edited:
Can't get down with the cross pollination of colorways here. It would be nice to get true to original ATCs and Gloves. Stop with this mashup business. It's enough already.

Can't get down with the cross pollination of colorways here. It would be nice to get true to original ATCs and Gloves. Stop with this mashup business. It's enough already.

These will more than likely be the only pair that I pick up. I'm really feeling the material they're using and I'm assuming these are going to be the 2014 ASG shoe commemorating Gary Payton so to speak just like this year when they did the Airforce Max Rayguns for Charles Barkley and the Nike Fight Ones they did for Penny last year

Of course Nike will take a classic and run with it. (When it comes to retro+ colorways.)
Look at what happened to the DT II's, Speed Turf's, and Pillar's.
But I actually seem to like all of the new colorways on these. Maybe it's just because I like the Zoom Flight 98's so much.

My priority is the black pair, the white and pair, the miami pe if it comes out and only then will I consider the red ones and the grey/orange ones. The other two colors are trash. But who cares as long as they release the good stuff

I like the Lakers and Heat editions but just not enough to buy without a deep discount. Hope there's a decent Sonics inspired colorway with hits of green/gold or possibly a Bucks color with more purple. I was worried I would have to invest in most/all the colorways since these are one of my favorite shoes of all time (Seattle born too) but Nike is making it pretty easy to pass on a lot of the releases.

Back
Top Bottom