The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I just want these to release soooon! Lol I really want the black/white pair so bad!!! The anticipation is killing me for these! Other than the fire red 3s I'm not looking forward to any other releases

GP just instagrammed a photo of him wearing the black/white.

Nothing new or special, just can't wait.
Yea I saw it he said they were coming soon. Let more speculation begin. Im thinking no later than early August. 
Sweet.

9c604668ddd811e2aa2d22000a1f9a45_7.jpg

whats wit all these LOUD colors.. 

they needa jus keep these simple wit the blk/wht wht/blk pairs

jus wait, they will give us lets see....................

1. a gamma blue colorway, since they keep shoving that down our throats

2. more prints, i.e. galaxy print, weatherprint, blah blah

Anyone else notice that they're not using the leather shroud (like the white) a whole lot.

I know, me personally, had the whites when I was younger and it didn't give u a whole lot of space to move. Zipper busted on 2 diff pairs.

Anyone else notice that they're not using the leather shroud (like the white) a whole lot.

I know, me personally, had the whites when I was younger and it didn't give u a whole lot of space to move. Zipper busted on 2 diff pairs.

I think that it's because the white mesh would be a dust/dirt magnet. Any dark color mesh/Spandex upper is cool and easier to manage.

I wonder if the elasticized synthetic leather is kinda expensive in comparison to other materials.

The synthetic used on the Mean Green Flight 98s was waaaaay better than the synthetic used on the SOGs. All my SOGs cracked at crease points and where the material stretched, while the material on the official 98s was pretty durable.

I wonder if the elasticized synthetic leather is kinda expensive in comparison to other materials.

The synthetic used on the Mean Green Flight 98s was waaaaay better than the synthetic used on the SOGs. All my SOGs cracked at crease points and where the material stretched, while the material on the official 98s was pretty durable.

I agree. The official 98s are a LOT more durable. I'm suprised at how durable they are, even after all this time.

I agree. The official 98s are a LOT more durable. I'm suprised at how durable they are, even after all this time.

Lol everything except the sole... 98s bottoms get eaten FAST by blacktop but the "2.0" outsole/midsole used on the SOGs and a bunch of other cheaper Nikes lasted forever and was great for outdoor ball.

I always viewed the 98 as and wood court "game" shoe and the SOGs as the all purpose outdoor practice shoe. Both were :nthat:, I would love to see the SOGs return at a reasonable price. ... maybe as a stripped option available on Nike ID if the Gloves make it up in 2k14??

Nice to see some more pics of the retro. That grey and orange pair is looking pretty nice tho

Back
Top Bottom