The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Last edited:
saw a preorder from a site for 240 (for the black gloves) and said it will ship nov. 23. im guessing the RD on the black is black friday.

i believe the white ones are dropping in oct. but cant front im actully excited that the black gloves are going to drop black friday. Hope they go under the radar and might end my holliday shopping we two pairs. 

I did not expect this much hype already for this shoe. Nonetheless cannot wait for it to re-release.
For some reason I feel that a majority of people buying this shoe will be the NTers in this thread and the average buyer/person that likes the design. I could be wrong but there aren't many people that seem to care for this shoe but that could change once we get the RD for the shoe

I did not expect this much hype already for this shoe. Nonetheless cannot wait for it to re-release.
For some reason I feel that a majority of people buying this shoe will be the NTers in this thread and the average buyer/person that likes the design. I could be wrong but there aren't many people that seem to care for this shoe but that could change once we get the RD for the shoe

Everyone i know could care less about this shoe

Back
Top Bottom