The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Me too. I'm really hoping that means it will be an easy cop. The wait has been killing me. 1 of only 2 shoes I've been anticipating this year.
I've been waiting for these and some of the AJ Vs and NA Is but around my way nobody is talking about these shoes but once they hit the store people will buy but its no sellout on the first day

I've been waiting for these and some of the AJ Vs and NA Is but around my way nobody is talking about these shoes but once they hit the store people will buy but its no sellout on the first day
Besides the laneys all the other 5s this year were whatever for me. As for the 1s the only ones i wanted were the royals

but once I realized how much of a pain in the *** it was gonna be to get a pair I didn't even bother.

Still mad at myself for not even trying
mean.gif
starting to consider buying a GM pair. They seem legit enough.

just waiting until october has seemed like forever... now having to possibly wait till nov :smh:

I view a black friday release as a good thing. It usually means they'll make plenty of pairs to go around.

Im alittle worried its been kept under wraps and the white/green will actually be releasing in Oct as a QS. I just have this feeling those will be the hard ones to get out of the bunch.

i have a feeling the white gloves are going to be limited. i read a tweet from gentry were he said that the gloves will be dropping but something "special" and "limited"

i have a feeling the white gloves are going to be limited. i read a tweet from gentry were he said that the gloves will be dropping but something "special" and "limited"
I hope it's not the white pair but some ugly hyped print release that attracts all the beasts

I hope it's not the white pair but some ugly hyped print release that attracts all the beasts
This. Make a galaxy pair to distract them. Hypebeasts love galaxy print. Lemme just get the white/green and black/white/red pair and I'm good.

Does anyone have experience with Marquee Sole? I haven't ordered from them and I've heard conflicting things regarding their authenticity.

I really can't wait for these. I already know I won't rock them until spring though. If the black and whites come out on black friday I'll deff wait for the weather to be nice to break these out.

I really can't wait for these. I already know I won't rock them until spring though. If the black and whites come out on black friday I'll deff wait for the weather to be nice to break these out.
I'ma do the same... I like the way they go with shorts much better

Back
Top Bottom