The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

The Glove 2013 samples shot by my friend jeffmd:

Beautiful.

Hoping to grab the Black ones on the release date. Don't care too much about the white one's, but I'll grab those if I walk into the store a couple of weeks after the release.

So wait... Which pair is coming out first? The Black/White or the White/Black?

Mixed responses...

these arent going to be that limited. My store and I are placing our nike orders today. There will be 3 colorways, the all black and white. the all white with a little green, and a "ugly my opinion" tan with orange colorway. These start shipping out in October with the White colorway shipping out in November if im not mistaken. Hopefully these live up to expectations

What store is this?

The more pics I see and the longer they take to release the less likely I feel I will have a chance to get these. Right now the hype is building and as soon as someone plays in these or Wale wears them then its over. I have been following this thread from day 1 and have searched for these on Ebay for years now. I am very excited about the release but why wont they freakin release already.
Bro, just chill out. It's not that serious.

Bro, just chill out. It's not that serious.
It kind of is that serious. I can see where he is coming from. When you've been on this thread for years now searching for a RD for these shoes its obvious you want them for practical and nostalgia reasons. What messes everything up is when hype builds for them and hypebeasts see rappers wearing them for their nostalgia reasons, it becomes extremely hard for someone to get a pair. I've definitely been on this thread for years even though I just made my account, searching for a RD even though all I was getting was a whole bunch of pictures on and off this site. Now that there is a accurate RD I gotta say im anxious just like he is. And I wouldn't want hella hype messing everything up although these shoes deserve every but of it.

Back
Top Bottom