The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

sick.gif

From Hypebeast:
Notice the bold part as well. Do they know something we don't??
nerd.gif

EDIT: More pics from Sneaker News:
mean.gif

I saw those same pics earlier in the day :lol: but I didn't want to any of you guys to see those awful things so I never posted them lol

sick.gif

From Hypebeast:
Nike 2013 Fall/Winter “The Glove” Pack

Following his induction into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame earlier this month, former Seattle Supersonics great Gary “The Glove” Payton is set to see Nike Sportswear resurrect his fabled Air Zoom Flight as the Swoosh pays homage to the pickpocketing point guard. Originally released in 1998, the kicks have long been famous for their inclusion of a laces-hiding zippered shroud – an aesthetic that’s been applied to an accompanying take on the low-top Air Force 1 CMFT and one that comes complete with Payton’s #20 embroidered at the heel. The AF1s are set to hit Japan’s atmos this Saturday, September 21 while the Black/White-University Red version of “The Glove” is due out the following weekend. P.S. – If you’re a fan of the Air Zoom Flight “The Glove,” you’re in luck – a bevy of additional colorways are due to release over the months ahead.
Notice the bold part as well. Do they know something we don't??
nerd.gif

EDIT: More pics from Sneaker News:
laugh.gif

all nike has to do is put a QS tag on those air forces and you guys will be wanting them. if people bought those ugly weatherman inspired air forces, people will do the same for these.

Last edited:
all nike has to do is put a QS tag on those air forces and you guys will be wanting them. if people bought those ugly weatherman inspired air forces, people will do the same for these.
You guys?? I doubt anyone in here that has shown disapproval for those joke of a AF1 will cop just because of a limited tag. I hate reading post like that.

Back
Top Bottom